Hi From Tassie

If you ever get around to making a lavender soap, I'll be up for it (lav's a particular passion of mine). Maybe with Bridestowe Estate EO, or the more French-style one from Jurlique in SA?
Priced up the scents from Bridestowe and Jurlique, they are a dearer EO, I would have to charge an extra 5-10 dollars per tub. I will order from my normal suppliers and see what the scents are like.

Priced up the scents from Bridestowe and Jurlique, they are a dearer EO, I would have to charge an extra 5-10 dollars per tub. I will order from my normal suppliers and see what the scents are like.
Not a problem, and no hurry. I can't order any more soap until January anyway, as I have to use up some of the stuff I've got. :nailbiting: Only suggested those two because of the Tasmanian or Australian content (respectively). Agree, they are expensive - I use Bridestowe in my homebrew moisturiser, but I only need a few drops for that..

Last edited:
Not a problem, and no hurry. I can't order any more soap until January anyway, as I have to use up some of the stuff I've got. :nailbiting: Only suggested those two because of the Tasmanian or Australian content (respectively). Agree, they are expensive - I use Bridestowe in my homebrew moisturiser, but I only need a few drops for that..
It would be a great scent that's for sure.
I have a couple ideas for scents in the future.

It would be a great scent that's for sure.
I have a couple ideas for scents in the future.

Oriental scents, woody, spicey keep them coming
I did the calculations, I am happy to do a run of the Bridestowe Lavender if I can get enough people interested. It would be $34 plus postage.

@Gargravarr kiss your sabbatical goodbye :LOL:

2x Bridestowe lavender for @Gargravarr thanks Craig. :)

Funny, I wouldn't be too surprised if there are some here who might not agree. I sometimes think the world is divided into those who love lavender and those who hate it. It would be really boring if everyone was the same.. :unsure:
We all like different things.

No problem I will get onto it lol... was that 2 or 3 he wanted?

@Gargravarr kiss your sabbatical goodbye :LOL:

2x Bridestowe lavender for @Gargravarr thanks Craig. :)

No problem I will get onto it lol... was that 2 or 3 he wanted?
Heh, I almost did kiss the sabbatical goodbye, but Mrs Gargravarr heard me laugh out loud. I've got a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, and she's agreed to buy me some soap for my birthday. Just a little sneaking around the edge of the sabbatical, but it's legit. :LOL:

So I'm in, two please (y):p

Heh, I almost did kiss the sabbatical goodbye, but Mrs Gargravarr heard me laugh out loud. I've got a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, and she's agreed to buy me some soap for my birthday. Just a little sneaking around the edge of the sabbatical, but it's legit. :LOL:

So I'm in, two please (y):p
No problem, I will get it ordered and go from there.