• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71+

Results are only viewable after voting.

thorpef1

I'm interested to see what age the members on here are.
Also comment how long you have been interested in the art of shaving.

To get the ball moving, I'm 36 and have been DE shaving for around 8 years and have really gotten into it (away from the canned foam) for the last 2 years.

giphy.gif

I’m 58, we didn’t have much choice with wet shaving when I started. I only have a couple on vintage gillettes and a King C. I dI’d win 2 straight razors on here PIF, enjoying the difference with SR shaving.

Same story

I used to shave once every 1-2 weeks. And I hated that. Now I feel sad my beard doesn’t grow faster and I can shave once a day only😂

I tried growing beards many times over, just couldn't get past the two week itchy stage... Thought i was cursed and dreaded the amount of shave's I had in front of me until I left this earth, now I am spewing i only have a limited amount of shaves before that happens :)

I tried growing beards many times over, just couldn't get past the two week itchy stage... Thought i was cursed and dreaded the amount of shave's I had in front of me until I left this earth, now I am spewing i only have a limited amount of shaves before that happens :)
Hahahaha
Never past the two weeks itchy stage😂
Thats me! Exactly 😂