If only.. very inspiring brush designs

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
If only.. someone could make a brush handle with this type of detail. Yes, am aware an Esty Vendor who does something similar but not at this detail, scale and variety.
aur3_720x.jpg

Taken from MySecretWood.com site (as an example).

f4_720x.jpg

az3_6a6e22bf-a95f-42f8-8b7f-711f57b5b028_720x.jpg

This one has a snow ravaged mountain range with a blue lake in the middle of it:
clearmountain_590x.jpg

WOW those designs would be amazing in a brush handle.

The dogwood designs aurora and lava are very beautiful but these would take it to the next level!!

Well, they do nightlights so maybe they can scale it up.

@Tony Forsyth, if I get a paper weight or some such, can you add some clear resin and convert to a brush?

May be a better question would be, do think you can come up with a similar thing? Or would that be too much like stealing others work

Well, they do nightlights so maybe they can scale it up.

@Tony Forsyth, if I get a paper weight or some such, can you add some clear resin and convert to a brush?

May be a better question would be, do think you can come up with a similar thing? Or would that be too much like stealing others work
@Rami something ike this below??

il_340x270.1430840485_nvqk.jpg
il_340x270.1471450046_87ro.jpg

@SpeedyPC i am not on sabbatical so can get all I want. Where do you get these ? What knots are they?

@SpeedyPC i am not on sabbatical so can get all I want. Where do you get these ? What knots are they?

Differences here are that MySecretWood fabricate a scene by cutting and shaping. Were as Dogwood crafts uses burl maple/other and just resin techniques to
capture what nature provided.