Imgur links not working

silverlifter

Anyone else experiencing difficulty with the site rejecting Imgur links? Since this morning, every attempt to load an Imgur image in a post fails.

So, it is not just Imgur, but any image hosting provider...

Last edited:
Imgur is working for me.
tcmECvn.jpg

I just use imgur.com don't know anything about your imghippo.

Yeah, it is definitely something weird about my account. Even using your image URL, I get the same error message.

Found a workaround :)

Last edited:
@alfredus @Mark1966

Can you please look at this? I don't know what has changed in the last 24 hours, but all of the Imgur images I have linked to since joining, including yesterdays, are now showing as broken. This has to be something to do with the site.

Cheers,
/J

@alfredus @Mark1966

Can you please look at this? I don't know what has changed in the last 24 hours, but all of the Imgur images I have linked to since joining, including yesterdays, are now showing as broken. This has to be something to do with the site.

Cheers,
/J
I don't believe it is our site but something to do with your end...

I was just 2 months in South Sulawesi and could not seen any imgur images...as soon as I got my own internet connection back everyone was fine

I was just 2 months in South Sulawesi and could not seen any imgur images...as soon as I got my own internet connection back everyone was fine
Hmmm, in that case maybe running through a VPN might fix it. Some browsers have their own VPN, it might be worth a try.