Is APR Fresca Musky?

A friend of mine who is new to the world of wet shaving has asked me to help him pick out an aftershave that has all natural ingredients and is a crisp, clean, citrus or fruity scent. He is highly opposed to anything musky.

I suggested APR and was thinking about Fresca but I notice that in the scent profile there is musk. Can anyone that has smelled Fresca comment on what it smells like, do you think this would be a good fit for what my friend is after or is the musky scent prominent?

Cheers,

Dustin

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
It is musky, but I used a sample of it which is always deceiving. So I can't answer the strength part of the question.
To me yes, strong. But I could be wrong.
@todras can answer more clearly.

Though APR have other great scents and products, if fruity then so hard on the Coolabah. Basically Aventus Creed but sharper on the pineapple, IMHO.

I do certainly got strong musk on it, what, for me, makes it very nice. From the APR range I have used so far, you'll find citrusy scents in Suitably attired summer. But don't expect a lemonade or an orange juice xD It is complex, and very nice, it is "more" than just citrus (I mostly use the EdP)

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
Menth Dealer
A friend of mine who is new to the world of wet shaving has asked me to help him pick out an aftershave that has all natural ingredients and is a crisp, clean, citrus or fruity scent. He is highly opposed to anything musky.

I suggested APR and was thinking about Fresca but I notice that in the scent profile there is musk. Can anyone that has smelled Fresca comment on what it smells like, do you think this would be a good fit for what my friend is after or is the musky scent prominent?

Cheers,

Dustin
There are around 6 different types of Musk in Fresca, it rests on a base of Sandalwood, Patchouli and lots and lots of musk.