La Toja stick - masculine scent with great performance

Can anyone think of a soap that enjoys more universal appeal than Speick? Soaps have their supporters and detractors but I've never heard a cross word said about Speick...........

Yeah you're probably right although I've read one or two "don't like the scent" comments. Sticking it their deo container is a great solution 'cause it doesn't fit in anything else easily.

Can anyone think of a soap that enjoys more universal appeal than Speick? Soaps have their supporters and detractors but I've never heard a cross word said about Speick..

Yeah good performing soap (using it at the moment) but every time I start lathering it reminds me of Dettol.
More specifically, a cross between Dettol and Johnsons baby powder.

Yeah good performing soap (using it at the moment) but every time I start lathering it reminds me of Dettol.
More specifically, a cross between Dettol and Johnsons baby powder.
Wow really? I just get a spicy lavender....and I like it.
Scent, huh, just a couple of nose holes....but then a whole lot going on upstairs (for most). WOW!

Wow really? I just get a spicy lavender....and I like it.

Nah I can't smell any hint of lavender (I had to go and pick a couple Lavender flowers, from the neighbours).
It's got that antiseptic smell that reminds me when mum used to pour a bit of Dettol, in the bath, when we got cut up.

Nah I can't smell any hint of lavender (I had to go and pick a couple Lavender flowers, from the neighbours).
It's got that antiseptic smell that reminds me when mum used to pour a bit of Dettol, in the bath, when we got cut up.
Wow, OK, so...now wait a second before we continue you're over in New Zealand right?
;)
....I assume you guys don't have different Dettol to us over there. Is curious as I don't pick Speick as that phenolic a scent. But, again, your mind must be locking into something in the scent

A quick search finds there is Eugenol in Speick, which is a Phenol ....
http://www.ceres.co.nz/products/health-and-beauty/speick-health-and-beauty/speick-men-deo-stick/

I thought you guys mostly used Savlon over the dutch?

You got a good nose on you there mate, nice pick-up. Just had another sniff and my mind's still not making the link with Dettol.

Savlon? Here?....no for most injuries it's Vegemite!
(NB: don't tell the others here but my spread of choice is Marmite. Man when your factory was out of commission a couple of years back I was suffering..BIG TIME!!)

Savlon? Here?....no for most injuries it's Vegemite!
(NB: don't tell the others here but my spread of choice is Marmite. Man when your factory was out of commission a couple of years back I was suffering..BIG TIME!!)

Hahahahhaaaaa ...love it!

Hey wonder if any of the Ocker soap makers could come up with a Vegemite scented shave soap :-D

Hahahahhaaaaa ...love it!

Hey wonder if any of the Ocker soap makers could come up with a Vegemite scented shave soap :-D
Please ignore him @Anthony , for the love of all that's hol...
....then again, you could make a heavily mentholated Vegemite-scented soap, probably resonate with the 'tastes' of menth-heads, well the one's I know on here anyway.

Cadbury brought out that limited edition Vegemite chocolate block. I love Vegemite but with chocolate? No thanks!

Shaver Heaven Silky Vegemite would not bode well for Anthony's product road map. Although come to think of it, getting a daily dose of Vitamin B with your morning shave aint such a bad idea.

I don't do emojis as a rule but Vegemite soap?
sick-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't do emojis as a rule but Vegemite soap?
sick-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif
Yeah but you're a POME!
...so this coming from someone who'd rate UK Marmite (please don't confuse with NZ Marmite!) - that stuff smells (and tastes) like my elbows after preg-testing 1000 head of cattle....including the bulls!

Well, that changed direction quickly!
@stillshunter I know you've tried 444.
What didn't you like about it/menth ?

Why do you preg test the bulls mate?
Just hammering home the awfulness of the situation. Don't laugh though as it's an old trick folks play on trainee vets. When you've got a yard of stock queued at the race as far as the eye can see you're so focussed on the task that they forget to check. They normally say, "I don't think she's under, sorry mate". "'course she is that's 903 she's a good doer but I think she came on late so might be small, check again". ...vets will go in a few times until they realise the crowd's pissing themselves laughing ...unlike the bull that doesn't much see the funny side of the continual entries.

Well, that changed direction quickly!
@stillshunter I know you've tried 444.
What didn't you like about it/menth ?
Menth's OK mate. Just never really hot enough to appreciate it here...even if this is on the outer circles of Hell's administrative offices. I've not had a morning here that's warranted the freeze. Still got my 444....still not sure how to really use it TBH.

Is the 444 any good @borked ?
@stillshunter if I wanted a yeast infection, I can think of better places to get it than the supermarket. Can't stand any of themvegemite, promite, marmite etc. All abominations to my cultured taste.

Menth's OK mate. Just never really hot enough to appreciate it here...even if this is on the outer circles of Hell's administrative offices. I've not had a morning here that's warranted the freeze. Still got my 444....still not sure how to really use it TBH.
Is the 444 any good @borked ?
I use it directly after shaving as a post shave balm.
Others use it mixed in with A/S or in when building a lather.
It's moderate, yet nothing like my Thayers witch hazel.

Just hammering home the awfulness of the situation. Don't laugh though as it's an old trick folks play on trainee vets. When you've got a yard of stock queued at the race as far as the eye can see you're so focussed on the task that they forget to check. They normally say, "I don't think she's under, sorry mate". "'course she is that's 903 she's a good doer but I think she came on late so might be small, check again". ...vets will go in a few times until they realise the crowd's pissing themselves laughing ...unlike the bull that doesn't much see the funny side of the continual entries.

FiL was a country vet in the New England - always said the best place for your arm when standing in two foot of snow was pre testing a cow!

My wife who accompanied here Dad on visits sometimes day that blood is VERY red against snow too.

Yeah but you're a POME!
...so this coming from someone who'd rate UK Marmite (please don't confuse with NZ Marmite!) - that stuff smells (and tastes) like my elbows after preg-testing 1000 head of cattle....including the bulls!
Surely you jest, UK Marmite is the King of yeast based spreads. Although to be honest I'm more concerned that you know what your elbow tastes like after preg-testing cattle.