Loading the Schick magazine

I get my most comfortable shaves using a SR. Close to that is injector razors. My favourite blades are the "Chick" (Schick made in China) and Schick Proline B-20 (made in Japan). I recently got a good deal on 200 Proline blades from a Japanese seller. Considering I usually get fifteen shaves per blade, this may be a lifetime supply. The Proline magazine is not compatible with the injector razors that I own since it does not have a stem attached. I load the Proline blades into a previously used Schick cartridge being very careful to neither cut myself nor damage the cutting edge of the blade. I timed myself this morning and it took me twelve minutes to carefully load twenty blades. The screwdriver is only used to compress the spring in the receiving magazine.
B-20.jpg

I get my most comfortable shaves using a SR. Close to that is injector razors. My favourite blades are the "Chick" (Schick made in China) and Schick Proline B-20 (made in Japan). I recently got a good deal on 200 Proline blades from a Japanese seller. Considering I usually get fifteen shaves per blade, this may be a lifetime supply. The Proline magazine is not compatible with the injector razors that I own since it does not have a stem attached. I load the Proline blades into a previously used Schick cartridge being very careful to neither cut myself nor damage the cutting edge of the blade. I timed myself this morning and it took me twelve minutes to carefully load twenty blades. The screwdriver is only used to compress the spring in the receiving magazine.
B-20.jpg
You really need to create a YouTube, how is done manually without loosing any bloody fingers.