Looking for shaving soap recommendations

I have a puck of Cyril Salter unused and unopened, but I don't care for the scent. If you want it, it's yours, just PM me your address.
Thanks for the offer, but since im in Singapore, it would cost a lot to ship it overseas :(. I remember Auspost said it was an issue with their automatic sorting machines or something...unless they have fixed that at some point?

Just don't forget about what type of soap it is depends on how much you will use each time.

Triple milled soap (Haslinger. MWF, Cyril R Salter, MdC etc) will use a very small amount per shave (0.5g)
Artisan shaving soaps (B&M, P&B etc) you will use a bit more (1-2g)
Soft soaps/creams (extro, Saponificio Bignoli etc)you will use considerably more (3g)

I'm not saying don't get a soft soap/cream. Just be mindful that 175g may sound cheap but it will go much quicker than a 60g puck of a triple milled soap.
This is a good point, i missed that it was a soft soap.

I face lather and don't use puck type shaving soaps. Just shave sticks or creams. For creams, I use about 0.5g for each three-phase shave and about 0.3g for shave sticks.

Cost per shave is well under 5¢ for the cheaper (but still very good) creams and sticks. I think @Question will be pleasantly surprised with the VI-John cream. I know I was.
Speaking of shaving sticks, i still don't get how they are supposed to work. I tried wetting a stick of arko before and applying it to my face, but it just wouldn't build a lather...

Speaking of shaving sticks, i still don't get how they are supposed to work. I tried wetting a stick of arko before and applying it to my face, but it just wouldn't build a lather...
The idea is you essentially grate the soap on your stubble(*) so you have a layer of soap over your face/head, then build up the lather with a barely moist brush, SLOWLY adding water as you go, either by sprinkling drops into the fibres of your brush or by dipping the tips in the washbasin.

But sticks aren't for everybody. I mostly only use them for travel.

(*) You can also cut off a small slice, smoosh it into the bottom of a bowl and lather from there. A good idea with passarounds.

Wet face.
Rub end of shaving stick on wet face.
Moisten shaving brush in water.
Use moistened brush to make and build later on face.
Add more water to brush as required while building lather on face.
Shave and enjoy.

For shaving cream:

Wet face.
Moisten shaving brush in water.
Apply a dab of cream to the middle of your moistened brush.
Rub brush on face to make and build lather.
Add more water as required while building lather on face.
Shave and enjoy.

I just couldn't make a lather with that arko stick on my face when i tried...not sure why. I ended up sticking it into a tub and lathering it there.

I did some more searching on the Vi John shaving cream btw. Apparently its sold in India for less than 1 USD? It's much pricier everywhere else though. In Singapore, it seems to be about $6-7 USD. Thats a pretty big markup, but almost everything has a big mark up here...

Apparently it has a lot of mixed reviews. Some reviews say it's similar to arko/derby, some say it's better than proraso, some say it's really slick with a lot of protection, others say its crap...wonder if some people got bad QC tubes...

If you really like shaving sticks, you can always grate up any soap of your choice and smoosh it into an empty glue stick container or empty shave stick dispenser such as DRH etc. Personally, I prefer to lather off a puck, but that may be partly coloured by the fact that I shave both face & head. I just don't much care for the sensation of rubbing dry soap over my stubble, but there seems to be a lot of people who aren't bothered by this.

@Question I still have Palmolive European (Germany) shaving sticks up for sale.

The price dropped for 15 shaving sticks for $120 AUD plus international delivery cost to Singapore, see link below.

PS. I'm having left eye surgery tomorrow again, which is Monday the 1st of July at 12pm, IF, you're STILL interested buying 15 Palmolive European (Germany) shaving sticks?
Send me PM, and I'll hold it for you until I'm fully recovered, for at least a week or two.