Making a Simmo

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
Interesting that Simpson are doing this sort of thing. For the nerds like the brush making thing. (Hi PJ).

But really, Mark. Terrible videos. The spiel doesn't match the effort put into the promotion.

Vertical camera phone, music in the background? If I were doing this as a online marketing exercise, I'd put a just little money into basic production values.

@Mark Watterson while I agree with the comments above about the video production quality, I do appreciate that this probably is the first video you've actually done and realistically superior to what I would of managed.
Please take aboard the criticism both here and in the comments on youtube as constructive in nature, rather than personal, as from what I've read, it is not aimed at you as a person, yet at a corporate/professional level.

It is good that you do provide some video of production, this is most always of interest to watch :)

Actually, they're about a year old, and no new additions. It's a good idea, as forums are always asking about the nuts and bolts stuff (although Simmo aren't going to give away any trade secrets).