May 2012 Member Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JugV2

Simply boring.
Step right up folks and save money on shaving......

Last edited:
Ordering another tub of TOBS Jermyn. Almost out, but I have enough P.160 to see me though a few years :laugh:

Looking for some Proraso Red locally. There's a barber supply business just down the road from me, they used to import the Proraso so may be able to get a fair whack of it if you are interested.

Put an order in for Gem SE blades and while I was at it, ordered some soap - MwoolF and a Tabac stick and an omega boar to use them with.

Put an order in for Gem SE blades and while I was at it, ordered some soap - MwoolF and a Tabac stick and an omega boar to use them with.

Where from? Both very good soaps by the way. Love the scent of MWF.

the order is from connaught in uk. I got my muhle razor from there a month ago. Very keen pricing and fast delivery.

While were at it - Just giving a fantastic oz store a plug
My proraso gear and DE blades were ordered from Mensbiz - Good pricing and superfast service.

Yahoo finally have something new to report. As I said in another thread, I have given up on ebay so it was Retail for me. Ordered some Tabac and a stick of Speick yesterday afternoon and to my delight it was waiting for me this aftrernoon when I got home. Well doen Mensbiz. Also got a little GF Trumper shave cream and a small tube of Coral skin food (whatever that may be) my guess is some kind of aftershave moisturiser.

Opened up the Speick and it certainly has a distinctive aroma, amd uncertain exactly what though I am reminded of that nasty stuff Dentists dab on your gums before shoving needles into you. Monsta Edit: Novacaine?

Anyway will try all the goodies in a couple of days when the scar tissue has had time to settle.

Speick is quite good, the scent is a bit meh for me but it's a good soap.

I reckon they have a tub of Coral Skin Food samplers as every time I get an order I get one of those. It's nourishing lotion for your skin, I'm not a fan but some are.

Status
Not open for further replies.