May Madness - One soap for One month

You have to admit that just one down after 9 days is a pretty good effort for a bunch of guys who are used to daily variety. Especially with your signature encouragement :D
Oh, that's absolutely true! \
(And I'm a notoriously devious encourager of all who need enabling... :p )

You got enough to get you through the month?
Its seems I used 35grams first week and 34 in the second week. As long as the weight of the container is less than 30 grams I should be ok. It will be very interesting to see what happens. Wondering when I will see the bottom of the container . What do I do if I get to the end of the month and I havent finished the soap? Do I keep going until I do in fact finish the tub? We shall see.

I officially cracked this morning & went for another soap.

I think it's going to be a while before I go back for the Dr Jon's Anne Bonny.
Sorry to hear that @Hocky27 - had a very hard time yesterday as well when I went to @bald as to make some soap. Naturally I had to lather up some of his other creations and try out his new turned brushes...

But I didn't use any if that lather, so I hope I'm still good

I officially cracked this morning & went for another soap.

I think it's going to be a while before I go back for the Dr Jon's Anne Bonny.

I hope it hasn't turned you off for good!

If it has though and you need to PIF it ;)

Helpful around here aren't we

I don't think its going to make it to the end of the month. However, when it is finished I will use one of my other Mystic Waters to keep the theme going. I hope this is OK.

20160518_084956 by tvrepairzone, on Flickr

Nup! Fail... go staight to Jail. If you pass GO, do not collect $200. ;-)

I'm assuming it wasn't full when you started? I remember this is a picture back there somewhere....

Nup! Fail... go staight to Jail. If you pass GO, do not collect $200. ;-)

I'm assuming it wasn't full when you started? I remember this is a picture back there somewhere....
The soap had been use twice before we started so pretty near full. I call on @Lifes a Peach to adjudicate. Can I continue the May madness with another Mystic Water soap or am I out when the tub finishes.;);)

Well @Osman, it's been said before but man you know how to load a brush!
I'm inspired to weigh a tub for a while and see what goes each day. Only because I want to see the bottom of a tub before I die.

Well @Osman, it's been said before but man you know how to load a brush!
I'm inspired to weigh a tub for a while and see what goes each day. Only because I want to see the bottom of a tub before I die.
I think I wanted to see the bottom of a tub as well and when I finish this tub it will be the first since I started wet shaving . I have said it before but I will say it again, I do love to lather.:):)

Well, fwiw, I am still on the straight and narrow - and still not liking the annoyingly bitter almond smell of my TOBS Coconut. I am tempted to put all my other soaps/cremes out of sight, though. I do have several new razors to play with to help divert me.