Muhle Blades - The new favourite child.

I don't get on with Muhle nor Merkur blades, but blades are so YMMV. My top goto blade is the Wizamet Iridium.

I havnt tried Muhle blades before this morning but in a Rocca they are amazing, and if you have a Rocca give them a go.

Sometimes a blade works in one razor and not another. For example, I had tried BIC blades a few times and absolutely hated them, yes they were sharp but felt like i was scraping my face when using them. Was recommended by @nav1 to try in a Rocca and WOW!! totally different blade, and now I love them but only use them in the Rocca

I havnt tried Muhle blades before this morning but in a Rocca they are amazing, and if you have a Rocca give them a go.

Sometimes a blade works in one razor and not another. For example, I had tried BIC blades a few times and absolutely hated them, yes they were sharp but felt like i was scraping my face when using them. Was recommended by @nav1 to try in a Rocca and WOW!! totally different blade, and now I love them but only use them in the Rocca
I saw one of the YT wet shavers raving about Muhle + Rocca and had a few samples and find they shave great without any harshness and keep a sharp edge.
Then again they're not as smooth in other razors so YMMV.