Musk scented soap

filobiblic

Facepeeler Extraordinare
State Convenor - NSW
Group Buy Caporegime
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Anyone recommend a shaving soap with a strong musk scent?

I recently heard a few people on videos describe RR's Don Marco soap as "orange popsicles" or as orange scented lollies from childhood days. It made me think of one of my favourite childhood lollies were musk lollies. So I guess I wanted to see if someone (and I'm sure someone has!) made a shaving soap that smells of musk. :p

Haha. Thanks @Mark1966
I guess I should have googled as well. I just thought you guys might be in the know.

Persian musk - seems like a contender

Masculine musk - surely you put this in to pull my leg. I mean look at the colour?!?

Egyptian musk - I like the bubbles floating up the screen as you look at the goats....

Thanks!

Dirty skanky musk,
Like a gutter snipe just sat on your face.
Yes please. I make my oil mix just like this because I am a deviant bastard and actually like that dirty knickers smell.

I shave with it and do everything to enliven this putrid smell with all my knowledge of mixing stuff.

I live for the intoxicating smell of sexual inebriation when just having a shave in the morning, if only it could become an act of sexual .................................It is...............

Live and let live and may your lips not become so pursed that you turn into a prune.

Last edited:
That is truly troubling - even by the usual Paste & Cut standards !

Oh dear - might have I stick with the menthol aftershave from now on !!!!