New Aussie Artisan soap: Washpool Farm

I'd also like to see a complete ingredients list - but this sounds very interesting so far

Can't help you sorry mate...someone on here might have one they can give us a read out from... @Nightguard ?

From their website I can only glean:

WET SHAVE SHAVING SOAP

Test Batch No. 3

Finally we've introduced a soap formulated especially for wet shaving. Our first test recipes for shaving soap go right back to 2009 so this has been a long time in the pipeline. With the growing trend away from disposable razors and fake foam in a can we thought it was high time we brought our own formula to the market for testing. This soap is a fusion of liquid and solid soap making methods, resulting in a soap that loads easily onto the shaving brush.

Many shaving soaps are made with stearic acid derived from palm oil, however our soap is made with hand rendered (by us) tallow from local, organic, grass fed stock. The stearic acid naturally present in tallow, cacao and shea butter make for a lovely stable, creamy lather. Our shaving soap also contains coconut oil, avocado oil and castor oil for a long lasting lather that doesn't dry delicate facial skin.

Our natural handmade shaving soap has been lightly scented with essential oils of Patchouli, Geranium, Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood and contains no synthetic fragrance or colour. As always, our formulations are created for people who might be sensitive to many of the additives commonly found in commercial products or who prefer an all natural product.

I've packed Test Batch No. 3 into 200 gram wide mouth food grade PET jars. I can consider other sizes or glass later on if you'd prefer something different.

Can't help you sorry mate...someone on here might have one they can give us a read out from... @Nightguard ?

From their website I can only glean:

WET SHAVE SHAVING SOAP

Test Batch No. 3

Finally we've introduced a soap formulated especially for wet shaving. Our first test recipes for shaving soap go right back to 2009 so this has been a long time in the pipeline. With the growing trend away from disposable razors and fake foam in a can we thought it was high time we brought our own formula to the market for testing. This soap is a fusion of liquid and solid soap making methods, resulting in a soap that loads easily onto the shaving brush.

Many shaving soaps are made with stearic acid derived from palm oil, however our soap is made with hand rendered (by us) tallow from local, organic, grass fed stock. The stearic acid naturally present in tallow, cacao and shea butter make for a lovely stable, creamy lather. Our shaving soap also contains coconut oil, avocado oil and castor oil for a long lasting lather that doesn't dry delicate facial skin.

Our natural handmade shaving soap has been lightly scented with essential oils of Patchouli, Geranium, Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood and contains no synthetic fragrance or colour. As always, our formulations are created for people who might be sensitive to many of the additives commonly found in commercial products or who prefer an all natural product.

I've packed Test Batch No. 3 into 200 gram wide mouth food grade PET jars. I can consider other sizes or glass later on if you'd prefer something different.
Sorry mate, no idea on the ingredients. But I do remember that I found test batch #2 to be superior.

Sorry mate, no idea on the ingredients. But I do remember that I found test batch #2 to be superior.
Is that with a DE or a straight mate? I found the post-shave face feel of #2 far superior. But with a straight I thought #3's lather gave me a more glide and a little more protection - and an easier post-stroke grip for the stretch (even with alum fingers the #2 was slippery). However, if I were still using DEs then I'd have ranked #2 the better. I assume you can only buy #3 now anyway?

Is that with a DE or a straight mate? I found the post-shave face feel of #2 far superior. But with a straight I thought #3's lather gave me a more glide and a little more protection - and an easier post-stroke grip for the stretch (even with alum fingers the #2 was slippery). However, if I were still using DEs then I'd have ranked #2 the better. I assume you can only buy #3 now anyway?
I believe that #3 is the only one available now. Certainly with a DE, I can't remember the last time I used a straight.