New from Sydney

I used the omega boar brush and the Shaver Heaven Hubba Hubba (I really like that smell). I can see myself ordering many different soaps in the future their appears to be so many great scents to try.
Is the smell like the Purple Grape version of Hubba Bubba chewing gum? That's what I'm picturing in my mind when you talk about it.

Oh, you won't know yourself when it comes to softness comparison between the two brushes and the new one coming.

Drubbing

I took your advice with this morning shave and used more product with my shave this morning. I used the omega boar brush and the Shaver Heaven Hubba Hubba (I really like that smell). I can see myself ordering many different soaps in the future their appears to be so many great scents to try.

Got a great face lather and a good 3 pass shave. The Omega boar for me works a lot better on the face than the Body Shop brush.

Next week my Whipped Dog Silvertip Bush should hopefully arrive and I can give a badger brush ago.

The Body shop brush is a synthetic, I don't think it's as user friendly as a boar. I picked a BS up to see if splashing out on a higher end one was wort it. The BS is decent enough, but is a bit springy, I don't think it helps beginners a lot, but synths do make a lot of lather from a little product. A few people got onto synths here and I think the good ones are great - certainly better value than higher end badger, if you want a feather soft brush with some firmness to it.

Is the smell like the Purple Grape version of Hubba Bubba chewing gum? That's what I'm picturing in my mind when you talk about it.

For mine it is just like Purple Hubba Bubba Chewing gum from my child hood, it has a great scent to me.

How rude of me to have missed your entrance. Anyway mate since you're three cans in, I'll say G'day. Welcome to the bar. Excuse the smell of stale urine, no mate it's not the carpet, it's just our WA brethren who insist on rubbing particular Turkish shaving stick product into their faces...whatever you do keep your sights set on quality software...never, ever, listen to their talk of "value for money", "tallow and citrusy goodness", etc....

...or ignore above and experience it at least once, it's better than OZ Palmolive both scent and performance wise.

...or ignore above and experience it at least once, it's better than OZ Palmolive both scent and performance wise.
...see @SydBJW this is precisely the sort of thing I mean. Sounds innocent enough but they will only laugh at you once they know you've actually let that urinal puck touch your face. Evil I tells you, E V I L !

...see @SydBJW this is precisely the sort of thing I mean. Sounds innocent enough but they will only laugh at you once they know you've actually let that urinal puck touch your face. Evil I tells you, E V I L !
Next he will tell you he shaves his nether regions with a R41, which in an attempt to make it more relatable to our macho side via proving our masculinity, is nicknamed the blood letter!

Actually, I would have to say Arko is a sensational Soap, performs very well, and priced very well.

The scent however is in the same league as Tabac. You either love it or hate it. Well I like Tabac, and I do also Like Arko. Go figure...
I concur with pretty much everything you've said there mate, with the exception of Tabac, as a mustard scented soap fails to appeal to me, yet in a way, that proves your point.
It performs well, yet the scent is polarising.

Next he will tell you he shaves his nether regions with a R41, which in an attempt to make it more relatable to our macho side via proving our masculinity, is nicknamed the blood letter!

I concur with pretty much everything you've said there mate, with the exception of Tabac, as a mustard scented soap fails to appeal to me, yet in a way, that proves your point.
It performs well, yet the scent is polarising.
That's what straight razors are for right?

Actually, I would have to say Arko is a sensational Soap, performs very well, and priced very well.

The scent however is in the same league as Tabac. You either love it or hate it. Well I like Tabac, and I do also Like Arko. Go figure...

I did a google search on Arko reviews, it appears you either really love it or really hate it. The words urinal smell kept appearing in many cases, not quite the smell I want when I am shaving :) It is meant to be a good performing soap/stick and cheap so I imagine I will try it at some time in the future.

I did a google search on Arko reviews, it appears you either really love it or really hate it. The words urinal smell kept appearing in many cases, not quite the smell I want when I am shaving :) It is meant to be a good performing soap/stick and cheap so I imagine I will try it at some time in the future.
if you ask nicely, I'm sure one of the pro crowd will forward you a sample, if you're not interested in purchasing an entire stick.
On the other hand, if you don't like the scent, it's always handy as something to use to break in a new brush with :)

To put it another way, it is the soap that gave me confidence in my lathering ability, yet it's scent even was polarising to me,.
One day it was subtile and had different dimensions, the next, cheap citrus nastiness (which is the scent that reminds folks of urine, being that of urinal cakes).