New paladin release imminent

I really like the look of the Disco and Cobalt handles.

Falstaff-Disco-28_grande.jpg

Falstaff-Cobalt-28_grande.jpg

Good luck every one - I will of course also give it a shot...

Who knows - I haven't been successful on the new site yet :(

Congratulations @Psmith - it is a beauty!

I missed out totally - for once I didn't turn on my computer first thing in the morning...

Last edited:
I see the Sherlock is the only one left. The people have spoken

Just a little bit of a heads up for next time based on my experience this morning.

Brushes go up about 2 at a time, the next one doesn't go up until they have sold. Keep hitting that refresh button.

Clicking on a brush and having it in your cart is not enough. I got caught out with that and lost out on a Briar Falstaff and a Lemon Drop Chief.
Once it's in your account you need to hit Check Out as quickly as possible. Only then will it be held in your account for exactly 5 minutes whilst you enter shipping etc. You snooze you loose.
It may say that a brush is in your account, but you will check out and find it has sold out.

My advice is to have a short list of 3 or so handles that you would be happy with. Don't get caught up in the mayhem. I nearly bought a horn PK-47, but decided that horn was probably not in my top 10 Paladin handles.
Oh and for @borked there was a 28mm Jade Falstaff that lasted all of 0.0001 seconds.