EJ_DE98

Psst, want to come to my place and see my soaps?
My name's Chris and I'm an addict from Adelaide. I've been wet shaving for about a year and a half and lurking the forums a little longer. Up until now I've resisted joining and interacting for fear of fuelling my addiction, but it's got the better of me.
Anyway, happy to be on board and from what I've read there are plenty of enablers here so I should fit right in.
Cheers.

Hi Chris- welcome!
What's currently your favourite soap or cream in your rotation? [emoji4]

Welcome Chris. Hope you like it here.

Welcome welcome, you won't be able to blame me, I've just sold everything! Though you really need to try occams if you haven't yet

HI Chris.
What's your kit consist of ?
Looks like you've already quite an impressive list of gear :)
Oh and welcome :)

HI Chris.
What's your kit consist of ?
Looks like you've already quite an impressive list of gear :)
Oh and welcome :)

Thanks for the welcome

As I said I think I've got a mild acquisition disorder. Current kit consists of:

Razors: EJ DE98l, Merkur travel, Gillette super speed red tip and regular flair tip, Gillette slim adjustable, Gillette New OC, Gillette TV super speed.

Brushes: EJ silvertip & best badger, Duke 3 in best, Rooney 3/1 silvertip, Art of Shaving best badger, Geo F Trumper super badger travel brush, plisson synthetic

Soaps & Creams: MWF, Arlington cream, GFT coconut oil cream, l'occitane Cade soap, HTGAM cavendish and CaD soaps, Mikes natural barbershop soap, Proraso green, Art of Shaving Lavender and Ocean Kelp

Aftershaves: Pinaud clubman and bay rum, old spice, proraso green, captains choice bay rum, cat o nine tails and lime, HTGAM cavendish and gondlier, Fine American blend, Razorock XXX, Floid vigoroso, vintage old spice and vintage old spice lime.

Quite a well rounded collection there.
May I suggest looking into a few of the Aussie artisans for soaps/creams and pre/aftershaves ?

I second the recommendation for Aussie shaving products- they are equal or better to what you've listed... [emoji6]

Aftershaves: Pinaud clubman and bay rum, old spice, proraso green, captains choice bay rum, cat o nine tails and lime, HTGAM cavendish and gondlier, Fine American blend, Razorock XXX, Floid vigoroso, vintage old spice and vintage old spice lime.
Some of this you can get locally, but the North American Artisan AS you can't. How did you get it here in Aus? Is there a secret method you can share with us? [emoji4]

I second the recommendation for Aussie shaving products- they are equal or better to what you've listed... [emoji6]

Some of this you can get locally, but the North American Artisan AS you can't. How did you get it here in Aus? Is there a secret method you can share with us? [emoji4]

I wish there was a secret method, but no, just fortunate to have a friend who was kind enough to bring some back for me while traveling overseas.

Hi mate

Some nice kit you have there!

enjoy wandering around these parts :)

It's just a little thing @Monsta_AU has instigated to try and stop to many spammy bots from getting on the site. Like a few comments made by others, get a few likes from us and you will soon be on the way to having full access.