No more Euro Palmolive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Oh no, it goes from bad to worse - I knew I should have stocked up in November when I was there ....

Look at the discussion here

Oh, wait, they are still making it just not selling in the UK, phew, the sun will rise in the morning!

We'll have to rename you Mr Chicken Little "The Sky is Falling on our Heads!!!"

We'll have to rename you Mr Chicken Little "The Sky is Falling on our Heads!!!"

Hey, it wasn't me talking about the MWF!

Gee whiz - tough crowd .... :)

Good thing I bought 2 pallets :)

Palmolive Euro is good, but do you guys rate it enough to really miss it if it goes? I know that it's cheap (especially if you pick it up in Euro supermarkets), but for me, it's a step behind your other European shave sticks like La Toja, Speick or Valobra.

If the smell is anything like the local Palmolive then no thanks.
Wouldn't mind a try of Ingram's though or LEA which I think also has a decent bit of cooling.

I never fail to wonder at the consumer power some people on some shave forums think they have. They are a micro-niche.

Palmolive Euro is good, but do you guys rate it enough to really miss it if it goes? I know that it's cheap (especially if you pick it up in Euro supermarkets), but for me, it's a step behind your other European shave sticks like La Toja, Speick or Valobra.

This. Definitely this.

I have used the Euro Palmolive stick and it is decent, although it is of the same level as Arko with a different scent & colour. Solid, dependable, great value but boring as hell. Not at all inspiring and I wouldn't be at all worried if they ceased production. La Toja runs rings around it in every department.

I'd actually rate ARKO!!! above it purely due to the scent is far more artificial and lacks anything close to a middle/drying scent.

This. Definitely this.

I have used the Euro Palmolive stick and it is decent, although it is of the same level as Arko with a different scent & colour. Solid, dependable, great value but boring as hell. Not at all inspiring and I wouldn't be at all worried if they ceased production. La Toja runs rings around it in every department.

Yep - with you on that.

Worth picking up if in the UK, much better than the local one but overall view - mostly harmless. I mean serious - who around here is trying to save the last $ they can on shaving gear???

I'm using one as my travel stick at the moment - once gone I will be L Toja again, or Speick, or ...