November 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eN7VHrD.jpg

Finally got my hands on some of this bottled manliness.

'for the right way'

Last edited:
r9cEMSS.jpg

A couple of soaps from Luna for the warmer weather, the LE was for Spanish shavers and has a lovely nose of orange and Neroli :)

Azahar is a word that directly refers to the bitter orange tree flowers (and other citrusy petals from trees like lemon, but more rarely). "Agua de azahar" (azahar water), quite famous, is like a distillation of the petals of bitter orange tree flowers, tipicall from Valencia, our main orange production area in the mediterranean shores :D
Edit: there you may have the neroli?

Last edited:
Azahar is a word that directly refers to the bitter orange tree flowers (and other citrusy petals from trees like lemon, but more rarely).

Petitgrain :)

Petitgrain :)
mmm,i gues not, So this prtitgrain came from leaves and young braches, and azahar came from the petals and flowers, in a distilation way. I Know azahar but not prtitgrain, I reckon they are differently done and smell different , but I cannot say as I dont know the other one, but certainly azahar has nos not a smell like oranges unless you put it because it smell different... it is azahar... lets say neroli... :)

So my FrangranceNet parcel has arrived and was picked up by my daughter yesterday with some of her parcels (no, not all of this box is for me) -

Still awaiting a response from my credit card provider about the dispute.

So my FrangranceNet parcel has arrived and was picked up by my daughter yesterday with some of her parcels (no, not all of this box is for me) -

Still awaiting a response from my credit card provider about the dispute.
Your daughter uses Acqua Di Parma? I didn't realise it was such a feminine scent. ;)

Now that I've said that, I don't actually know what it smells like... Must investigate.

Your daughter uses Acqua Di Parma? I didn't realise it was such a feminine scent. ;)

Now that I've said that, I don't actually know what it smells like... Must investigate.

No - she was picking up her other online shopping parcels. This is Christmas for me and my wife :)

180 more NOS vintage Wilkinson Sword Made in the UK triple coated stainless steel razor blades

... because everybody need more ...

180 more NOS vintage Wilkinson Sword Made in the UK triple coated stainless steel razor blades

... because everybody need more ...
@Mark1966 where's mine?? what about me??.............................Oooh by the way have you still got a whole box the one's you told me about, have you still got it??

@Mark1966 where's mine?? what about me??.............................Oooh by the way have you still got a whole box the one's you told me about, have you still got it??

The ones you said you wanted and then changed your mind on? ;)

I may have - I will just have to check. If you can find the PMs about it add another post to it!

The ones you said you wanted and then changed your mind on? ;)

I may have - I will just have to check. If you can find the PMs about it add another post to it!

The ones you said you wanted and then changed your mind on? Yes that's the one

If you can find the PMs about it add another post to it! Sorry PM got deleted :(

37874429274_893bd81f96_c.jpg

The last of my November acquisitions (y):

Shavemac 142/Simpsons PJ2/Saponificio Varescino 70th/MWS Coconut Lime Verbena/Dr. Harris Shampoo Bars

I use Liggett's shampoo bars but I'd get the Harris bar just for that cool travel tin!!

@nav1, I’ll look that up when I run out of Dr. Harris. Lush sells similar looking tins for their shampoo bars too :)

Lush shampoo bars are full of ingredients i don't want to use in my shampoo but yeah, the tins are nice.

The Liggett's is great! I tried a few but settled on the moisturising formula. It doesn't weigh the hair down even though it's a "moisturising" formula. The others i tried left the hair a bit heavy.

The ones you said you wanted and then changed your mind on? Yes that's the one

If you can find the PMs about it add another post to it! Sorry PM got deleted :(

Sent you a PM :)

@FluffyGroodle @nav1 I think that you will find the Dr Harris shampoo bars contain some nasties as well, but I agree on the tins are very nice. @nav1 where do you source your Liggett’s bars from?

Status
Not open for further replies.