October 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

PXL-20221016-052412977.jpg

The floodwaters have subsided a bit, and one road out of here is now passable by 4WD, so finally able to get to town today to get myself a new phone, and stopped in at the local roadhouse that serves also as the post office. Officially they don't open that part of the shop on weekends, but the nice lady had a pile of parcels waiting for me on the counter by the time I walked in. I had one huge parcel from @Holiday, who is racking up karma points by the bazillion - I had been expecting one tub of Yardley, but here are two, virgin and unlathered, wrapped up in a bushel basketful of bubble-wrap. Also, my modest little charity auction win, MdC L'original plus a Razorock Plissoft as a bonus from VSHOD, another prolific karma-gatherer. (y)

So a huge round of applause to organisers and contributors to the 2022 charity auction... 👏👏👏

I don't think I'm going to be running out of soap anytime soon.
Yardley bloody show off

Been eagerly awaiting the Blutt 0.99 and Brass Karve Overlander
4 x sided leather strop for diamond pasting, mug because I have exhausted all other WSAD :)
With @Gargravarr endorsement of Yardley thought I would get one for prosperity

n10cmkh.jpg

.... but where's the Blutt?

Got a stack of photos with this cute little fella, some personal family photos, and pics of food made up as animals instead

7b35Z81.jpg

Needless to say cases opened with PayPal and Planet Express. Frustratingly the swap could have been made by the Seller, USPS enroute to Planet Express or in the PE Warehouse

4 x sided leather strop for diamond pasting, mug because I have exhausted all other WSAD :)

n10cmkh.jpg

Got a stack of photos with this cute little fella, some personal family photos, and pics of food made up as animals instead

7b35Z81.jpg

Needless to say cases opened with PayPal and Planet Express. Frustratingly the swap could have been made by the Seller, USPS enroute to Planet Express or in the PE Warehouse
As cute as that bird is, that definitely falls into the "Nasty Surprise" category!

n10cmkh.jpg

7b35Z81.jpg

Lots of Yardley appearing from the ether! Will have to get mine out ...

Pity about the Blutt - I hope it turns up, and a clear warning about parcel consolidation :(

Mail called today, Blackland has arrived, ready for tomorrow night shave with a bloody good belt of Scotch.

9-C569-CD7-56-A9-4-C88-8246-4-E2-A34031-B2-B.jpg

Blackland bloody show off

[That is what I should be saying - right?]

Mail called today, Blackland has arrived, ready for tomorrow night shave with a bloody good belt of Scotch.

[ better? ]

Thank you P&C esp. @Monsta_AU
Procrastinators remorse from group buy in 2020 avoided with this win. Its a beautiful ergonomic handle and the knot feels superfine and dense.
Think I'll show some constraint and keep 2022 Charity winnings for XMAS and Birthday 2023

DtfS1JB.jpg

Q0xZSXM.jpg

Last edited: