alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
We are very proud to present this auction lot - originally generously donated by Brian from Charcoal Goods and this year donated by @todras from Australian Private Reserve - this lot is still brand new

Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding.

International bidders: although basic international airmail shipping with basic tracking is included for this lot - due to the current COVID-19 situation affecting worldwide shipping please contact @alfredus before bidding to discuss other (recommended) options.

Australian bidders: this lot will be shipped free of charge within Australia via Express post - however it is strongly recommended that the auction winner purchases additional services such as insurance. If unsure please contact @alfredus before bidding.

AUCTION DESCRIPTION

This auction is for a one of a kind Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 razor with a unique Paste & Cut "P&C 2019" engraving on the backplate. It represents the final production run of the Charcoal Goods Generation 1 base plate design and is no longer available (even without the unique engraving). It comes with the matching top cap and a Charcoal Goods Stinger handle, which is the prototype for this handle. The razor has been machined from solid brass and then finished by hand.

Gj89Wil.jpg

Handle Dimensions
Weight: 104 g
Length: 89 mm
Diameter: 13.5 mm​

Last edited:
$1,000 - 'cause I missed out on putting a $1 bid on the Wolfman and want to have some milestone in the auction.

There you go people - the first (?) four figure bid in our charity auctions.

Thanks for playing @Razor Burn, was fun while it lasted ;)

'cause I like a little alliteration - $1111

Has a certain symmetry about it.

A $9 bid increment? Seriously? Where is the ban stick @alfredus ? Is this allowed?

$1250 - seriously, your wife will thank me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.