One Razor to Kazakhstan

If there ends up being no copper you can always farm yaks instead

Firstly best wishes on the move @Ybbor - hope it goes well. Seems to be a big step :)

Secondly why only one razor? Surely there is room for a couple! Just leave that Red Ring behind for somebody here who is looking for one ...

Looking forward to PCTB4 with the yak hair brush too!

@ mark Haha thank you! Really big move but will keep posting as I have time. Maybe my shave of the days can include soviet era backdrops!

The red ring... Grandfathers I am afraid, it travelled with him through North Africa in ww2. He was a tank commander, maybe like "Fury" the movie.

And so it's the one razor that's not used or restored.

I love it when family heirlooms are handed down and actually used for their original purpose.
Congratulations @Ybbor

@ mark Haha thank you! Really big move but will keep posting as I have time. Maybe my shave of the days can include soviet era backdrops!

The red ring... Grandfathers I am afraid, it travelled with him through North Africa in ww2. He was a tank commander, maybe like "Fury" the movie.

And so it's the one razor that's not used or restored.

WAY cool. I have nothing in the way of personal history items - but am creating one for my son.

I really wish they had kept some straights but unfortunately no.... Yes I have 3 razors from family members who have passed. The eclipse I would love to rodium plate... But it will stay the same way as my grandfathers last shave with it.

So what's it to be? A bit more than a week until January mate. Any closer to a decision?
(And any last minute sales before 2015? [emoji4])

If you decide to sell the weber/slant... :)

The shavultures circle their prey...

Juat trying to help a brother out with his dilemma while assisting him with some blades for the trip ;)