Review P&B Spitfire

Hi everyone,

We are aiming for 30th September to release a wave of our solid cologne and will likely stagger them beyond that point in order of best selling soap. So to start with we're aiming to open with Spitfire, Albion and possibly Citra Royale (and then Sanskrit / Solaris). Keep your eyes peeled on our website for more news (y).

Wih kind regards,

Kerry.

Hi everyone,

We are aiming for 30th September to release a wave of our solid cologne and will likely stagger them beyond that point in order of best selling soap. So to start with we're aiming to open with Spitfire, Albion and possibly Citra Royale (and then Sanskrit / Solaris). Keep your eyes peeled on our website for more news (y).

Wih kind regards,

Kerry.
Spitfire cologne?!!!!!!
MUST BUY.

Many thanks for the update, Kerry.
I love how you'd get right into the community! Impressed!

Spitfire cologne?!!!!!!
MUST BUY.

Many thanks for the update, Kerry.
I love how you'd get right into the community! Impressed!

Indeed - if only we could pre-order ;)

Can we?! Pretty please! [emoji2]
Morning everyone, it's something we're looking at, for sure and I'll keep you all updated on it. Currently however we don't have our labels or what we'll decant our formula in to finalised. I'm working on the latter and Sarah the former. We're getting closer but won't release them (or our after-shave tonics) until we're 101% happy with the products presentation.

Fine grooming should never be rushed (y):).

With kind regards,

Kerry.

Fine grooming should never be rushed (y):).

Indeed!

Ignore us Kerry, we are just an impatient lot knowing that after release there will still be a week or two in the mail ...

Yeap, fine grooming should never be rushed...

That is, until the missus starts screaming outside, 'what are you doing? Why are you taking so long? Are you shaving your whole body?!!'

Indeed. My deal wife will tell anyone at every opportunity that I take longer to get ready than she does! I'm not entirely sure that is true but there you have it.