P&C Census: How many shaving soaps/creams do you own?

How many shaving soaps/creams do you current own?

• 41 & beyond - From Arko to vintage MdC and other fabled brews you simply MUST have them all!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nick the Knife

Krill Enabler
Grand Society
Folks,

Quick and simple, through a series of similar polls I hope to shed light, raise discussion & pull back the curtains on the items members of P&C have.

For the shaving soap/cream section of this the only clarifications are:
  • Shaving soaps and shaving creams are eligible for counting in this poll. Cans of goo etc are not and you should go stand in the corner for 5mins for even considering counting them!
  • Items must be sold specifically as shaving soaps/creams e.g just because you swear you get a great lather from that bar of Solvol doesn't mean you can count it as a shaving soap!
  • Samples do NOT count - item must have originally been sold as a full retail sized item e.g 2nd hand items you traded for that were partially used when you received are ACCEPTABLE.
  • As long as there's a full shave usable amount of the product left it is ACCEPTABLE.
  • To be eligible you must be the legal owner of the soap e.g. a just ordered soap thats still in the post/transit to you from overseas IS ACCEPTABLE - whereas a loan soap from a pal thats in your bathroom IS NOT.
So how many do you have?

Folks,

Quick and simple, through a series of similar polls I hope to shed light, raise discussion & pull back the curtains on the items members of P&C have.

For the shaving soap/cream section of this the only clarifications are:
  • Shaving soaps and shaving creams are eligible for counting in this poll. Cans of goo etc are not and you should go stand in the corner for 5mins for even considering counting them!
  • Items must be sold specifically as shaving soaps/creams e.g just because you swear you get a great lather from that bar of Solvol doesn't mean you can count it as a shaving soap!
  • Samples do NOT count - item must have originally been sold as a full retail sized item e.g 2nd hand items you traded for that were partially used when you received are ACCEPTABLE.
  • As long as there's a full shave usable amount of the product left it is ACCEPTABLE.
  • To be eligible you must be the legal owner of the soap e.g. a just ordered soap thats still in the post/transit to you from overseas IS ACCEPTABLE - whereas a loan soap from a pal thats in your bathroom IS NOT.
So how many do you have?
Geez @Nick the Knife I have only just recovered from Xmas dinner and I now have to count stuff. If you add a response "More than you can use in your lifetime " it will save me much effort :)

21-40... lots of bits bigger than normal samples.

I generally work through my stuff until it is gone.... and I am trying not to buy anything else until I get through more.

Geez @Nick the Knife I have only just recovered from Xmas dinner and I now have to count stuff. If you add a response "More than you can use in your lifetime " it will save me much effort :)
Oh GT, you're not going to fool me with that - a true P&Cer, which you are either knows off the top of his head exactly what ballpark number of items he has or claps his hands together with glee at the opportunity to run to his 'precious' and tally it. ;)

11 - 20 - that is not counting the stuff I'm selling :)

Gee, had to count here!

25-30
Hence the sabbatical from purchasing new... [emoji14]
I do enjoy a variety of software though.

Somewhere in the 21-40 range.

Most people have more than I do,
Most people have more than I do.

You cannot understand how exciting this is for me :)

I do, it enables you with a reason to purchase more ;)

I'll swap some soaps for your razors! [emoji6]

Given what you have mate you might be taken up on that offer!