P160

It's more the ooze of sycophancy on Marco threads that just gets to me. And the way they all get over excitable, as if Jesus had returned, and set up a national chain of discount gun stores.
And Winchester-branded shaving gear.

Friends believe me when I tell you that I've never tried p.160?
I think it is now unavailable... but I've seen a few pieces that someone has repacked in bowl...

Friends believe me when I tell you that I've never tried p.160?
I think it is now unavailable... but I've seen a few pieces that someone has repacked in bowl...

Well we might have to find a way of fixing that someday!

Anyone tried the Razorock p160 tallow formula then?

I just got some RR Nonno Michelino soap to go with a balm that @Nonick piffed me. Then decided to get the AS balm for XXX to go with the XXX soap. Then thought might as well chuck some P 160 in too to get free shipping (yes i have a problem).

Never tried the RR P160, but the old P160 was a long forgotten bitter almond Italian soft soap, that was quite good, and took on Unicorn and fairy dust proportions of hype after it was announced it was being discontinued.

A frenzy of must-have ensued YKW, and all those good "gents" (and by gents, I mean wankers) bought up as much as they could for the 'nuclear shelter', only for most of them to end up on the buy sell thread at bend over prices…

Real classy over there…

So, yes, the old stuff was a tallow soap, and was quite nice.

Personally I really like the 'original' P.160 (Tipo Duro and Morbido equally) - thanks to @Mark1966 . A notch or two above Cella which is already top shelf in my wanky opinion. I use my limited supply sparingly - as I do my SIR Irisch Moos. Both ready for the fiery rain from heaven

I found a 1 kg block on eBay Italy after it was discontinued for a very reasonable price. Was inspected by Customs on the way through but has been the foundation of my stash which I've shared since then.

I found a 1 kg block on eBay Italy after it was discontinued for a very reasonable price. Was inspected by Customs on the way through but has been the foundation of my stash which I've shared since then.
…and I, for one, am very, very thankful. Not sure what I do in 2016.
So is the consensus that the Razorock version is even in the same ballpark suburb as the original?

When I mean wankers, I'm tlaking about those that assisted the hype, only to profit from those who succumbed to it too late.

How could they take so long. Haven't they got a whole dept down there to deal with your stuff?

According to ykw it's a step above the original
with all due respect YKW seems like a shopfront for the likes of Razorock/IB - wonder how you'd go saying it wasn't as good as the original. BANNED!

So is the RR P.160 styled after the Tip Morbido or Duro?

They'd never let that happen. That would be a Worst Case Scenario….

And they'd absolutely never, ever let a vendor become a mod...
Mate can you still type with your tongue lodged as firmly as it is right there?

They'd never let that happen. That would be a Worst Case Scenario….

And they'd absolutely never, ever let a vendor become a mod...
Bahahahaha, no no wait... hahahahaha, sorry, I'm ok, nope hahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Westcoast comes to mind...