PBgoose Bay/Lime

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
fellas,
This week I have had the opertunity to try another soap from our very own @Pbgoose.
Let me premise this by saying this soap has a good dose of clove which I personally love but I know there are those who don't, first this soap behaves very differently to many I have experienced in that I have found this is a "less is more" kinda soap, you really don't need to overload and won't be rewarded if you do, in fact if you are heavy handed it will cost you slickness,
Just a quick few swirls on the puck and you will have plenty of soap for a few passes.
The soap stays very stable when adding (and in my case over adding) water, so much so that for tonight's shave I dipped the brush about a half inch in to the water and lathered from there and was rewarded with a slick creamy lather, slightly watery and in abundance.
This soap dosnt explode in plumes of lather but rather requires you to work the water in, perhaps due to the clay content?
I have given half of my puck to a friend for his opinion which I will add here when I can but for me this soap is a real winner.

I would gladly do away with my prorasso and keep this in its place long term.

We are lucky to have so many skilled soap makers in this country and on this forum in particular.

Updates to come.

How's the clove dosage compare to Burts Bees?

Will they be available for more general consumption? They sound quite interesting.
Not too sure if I'm flaunting unobtainium but u hope he does put em into some production, I regret sharing my puck.