Proctor and Gamble "wah we are losing money"

Beards are in vogue at the moment, so that might be partly it. Also, I think its more acceptable these days to sport a couple of day's growth. I couldn't do it in my white collar job, but plenty of blue collar guys I know will only shave once a week.

I seem to recall Gillette running a series of adverts about the 'Weekend Wolverine' which made me chuckle- the implication was that if you don't shave over the weekends you are some kind of uncouth monster, but never fear! Gillette to the rescue with their disgusting can goop and Mach 28 cart razors! (I'll happily admit to not shaving on many weekends- wet shaving is great and all but it does my skin good to give it a break every now and then).

Yeah, seems a big full beard fashion. It'll go, it always does. It suits very few people visually and comfort wise.

People still rock up to waste money on carts. On music forums this comes up sometimes and when you're not preaching to the choir, you get shot down pretty quick as being quaint and antiquated, tied to an unnecessary ritual.
Ironic, coming from guitar players who will be buried with their modded tube amps....

Last edited:
I think the real story here is the upcoming release of the "body razor"

My sack, crack and back are quivering in anticipation!

I think the real story here is the upcoming release of the "body razor"

My sack, crack and back are quivering in anticipation!

Oh dear - now I'm REALLY worried!