Proraso soap smell

David7307

i have a tub of citrus garden and SWMBO don't like the smell that much, she rather smell Proraso green,
Question what in the Shaver Heaven range or scratch n dent , would be close to the Proraso
thanks

Proraso Green contains Eucalyptus Oil & Menthol. I don't think there is a Shaver Heaven soap that matches it.

Hi David7307 i would stick with Proraso green if thats what your wife likes, i have been using Proraso green for a good 10 years in soap & cream and it never disappoints easy to lather and post shave feel excellent, the Menthol in summer is fantastic and for the price at my local Italian deli about $10 you can't go wrong thats my opinion of course.

Regards
cranky

Closest would be the Arctic Mango??? Well, in that it's mentholated anyway.

Proraso Green contains Eucalyptus Oil & Menthol. I don't think there is a Shaver Heaven soap that matches it.

Maybe @Anthony could make a soap similar too Proraso Green contains Eucalyptus Oil & Menthol, @Anthony can you make this might become a real winner for customers ;)

@Anthony please make sure you don't overkill with to much Menthol ;) can't remember which users here on P&C is asking for more Menthol :p I might as well start calling him 'Yo Menth Boy' from now on ;):D:p
I like Menthol a lot. I didn't try the Extreme Arctic Mango but I did feel that the amount of Menthol in the regular Arctic Mango was just right.

I can't believe I used the word regular in the same sentence that I was talking about Shaver Heaven soap. @Anthony's soaps are far from regular they are simply amazing!

This thread inspired me to shave with proraso green this morning! It was the first "real" shaving soap I ever bought and I still love it! It's easy to load, easy to lather, is slick and has really nice face feel post shave. What's not to love? A little extra menthol would be nice, but I have found that using the matching pre/post cream gives it a little extra kick.