Question on IBC Straight Shavette

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day (y)

I'm thinking about buying a IBC Straight Shavette has anybody here SRP has own a IBC Shavette and what do you think of them, I'm very concern about the big round thumb screw that might get in the way of shaving depending on the angle during the shave see image below. Does anybody have any issue about these problems the big round thumb tighten screw for the blade to attach together, and for those who have never heard of a IBC Straight Shavette see link http://irvingbarberco.com/index.php?route=common/home

Trouble is their is no recent youtube clip on the IBC Shavette because the product is new, it seem not very many wet shavers on youtube hasn't used it yet and to be able to share their reviews and also is this new IBC shavette out performance better other shavette model on the market.

Cheers ;)

IMG_20151119_242210835_zps7leaexaq.jpg

Any particular reason why you want to go with this shavette?
Totally personal preference.
I know that people enjoy their Feather AC razors. @Anthony can chime in on his for example.

@filobiblic the IBC shavette has a perfect weight balance like any real straight razor than a Feather AC SS & DX and also the KAI Captain standard folding shavette when I've been watching many youtube clips and review, and this is why the IBC shavette is a new product on the market not very many wet shavers haven't heard this new shavette because their is no recent youtube clip available at the moment.

I'm trying to get as much information as possible before buying this model because it looks very cool.

Last edited:
The IBC can take different blade types - DE, Hair shaper and injectors I believe...that's pretty cool!