Razor ID

dreamboat

Found today while out and about. Didn't stump up the cash for what may be rubbish, so I thought I would post here to get some advice on what they might be and whether they are decent or crap, and whether they are likely to be brought back to life from their current condition.

Left embossed in the doors with Schick.
Right embossed in the face with Gillette.
Centre no label that I could see. Didn't get them taken out of the display case though, so don't know if doors open etc or if there is a label inside.

10296646_764927233527756_7148035748873692906_n.jpg

L - R

Schick Krona
Rocket 500 HD (?)
Tech - Aluminium Handle

The Schick and the Rocket are worth the asking price. The Tech you will not find cheaper in the wild but you might get one thrown in with another purchase here.

The Rocket LOOKS like a 500 HD from the relative size of the handle BUT hard to be sure. Depending on the weight it could be the HD, MD or LD.

All looking user grade but should clean up and work OK

Krona should give a nice mild shave and oft highly recommended to those getting into wet shaving, so a good option to gift to someone too :)

Everyone should have a Krona for those days when you need to smash out a shave super quick. They're entirely unremarkable, except for the fact that they're super mild and easy to use under any circumstance. It might not be your daily razor, but with a sharp blade, it's a capable combo that's almost guaranteed to never cut you.

Krona is what I took to Darwin with me for a fast careless shave. Very forgiving.

Speaking of Krona's, can anyone confirm the different options it came in ?
I have a black tip, the silver tip in grey and black and awaiting to hear back from a member here as to when I can pick up his gold tip.