Reflections on 2021 and Hopes for 2022 ...

suspect we will be paying the price of COVID for a long time, or more correctly, some people will be paying a price for a long time.
Are you saying tax agents will do nicely come tax time? As people attempt to pay a few Covidbucks as possible on their tax returns?

Edit:
I remember you now said you are acting CEO not CFO. But I also recall seeing a photo of you with the PM on “work” duties some years ago. Maybe you can have a word in his ear to reduce taxes??

Are you saying tax agents will do nicely come tax time? As people attempt to pay a few Covidbucks as possible on their tax returns?

Edit:
I remember you now said you are acting CEO not CFO. But I also recall seeing a photo of you with the PM on “work” duties some years ago. Maybe you can have a word in his ear to reduce taxes??

I wasn't even thinking along those lines! Unusual for me I know.

I was more thinking of those who have lost jobs or businesses or who have suffered as a result of the isolation of lockdowns.

As much as I appreciate my Paste and Cut family, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart you truly are a great bunch of people, seeing my real family and holding them in my arms after 2 years was an emotional experience. Yes I cried, and am not ashamed of it.

The secondary effects of the covid situation have been cruel to alot of us. I have also had to deal with physical issues arising from an incident of not my fault while residing in Australia due to covid which has left me permanently disabled that I have to deal with.

Fortunately I am financially ok that I have been able to support my family when basically for 18 months I had zero traditional work income again due to the covid situation. Hopefully 2022 can be something of returning to some normality for all of us.

Special thanks to @Razor Burn, @Gargravarr, and @Mark1966. You three gentleman have been extra special at keeping me going, thank you.
Delighted to see you reunited with your loved ones and wish you happiness and good health moving forward. Its been hard for us all and having a place like P&C to share our passion and love for men's grooming has been super refreshing so I hope you remain active on this forum as your knowledge, insight and friendly personality has been refreshing and the generosity shown to me and fellow members is greatly appreciated. ;)
Here's to a better 2022 and hoping you manage to heal your body, mind and spirit surrounded by family & friends who have missed you dearly!!! (y)

Special thanks to @Razor Burn, @Gargravarr, and @Mark1966. You three gentleman have been extra special at keeping me going, thank you.
giphy.gif

bit late to the party of this topic but glad glad to see the back of 2021.

My dad took a turn for the worst and has spent the last month in hospital, 3 weeks in ICU with a tube down his throat and the ICU drs telling us three separate occasions that he was not going to make it out of hospital. Nearly lost him three times but thankfully he is tough and got past it and as of last week has been home.

To top it off, on the day of dad's release, my son's employer (electrical apprenticeship) decided to cancel his contract (illegally) while he was at his first week of trade school. Got the unions involved now and he will get some of what he deserves.

Also like to thank the following members for their generosity..

@Gargravarr for the lavender soap samples

@Holiday for the hawk v 3 SE head, I really do enjoy shaving with this and certainly provides a different experience to the DE razors

@Razor Burn for the loan of his Titanium Vector.

Not sure if it is just me, but both SE razors provided me with a rough shave but what surprised me was that neither gave irritation and the results were excellent.

If I do end up buying a Vector it will be the SS version, as I found the Ti version to be way to light for my liking, sort of shaving with a cartridge razor. Not sure if I will be going down the Vector path though as I found shaving with the DE combos I have to be far more smoother.

For the new year I just wish everybody a safe year as we navigate through covid and just life in general.

A big thanks for this forum and everybody who contributes to this forum, making it a great place to come and share experiences and tips in a hobby we all love.

My dad took a turn for the worst and has spent the last month in hospital, 3 weeks in ICU with a tube down his throat and the ICU drs telling us three separate occasions that he was not going to make it out of hospital. Nearly lost him three times but thankfully he is tough and got past it and as of last week has been home.

To top it off, on the day of dad's release, my son's employer (electrical apprenticeship) decided to cancel his contract (illegally) while he was at his first week of trade school. Got the unions involved now and he will get some of what he deserves.

@Holiday for the hawk v 3 SE head, I really do enjoy shaving with this and certainly provides a different experience to the DE razors

Not sure if it is just me, but both SE razors provided me with a rough shave but what surprised me was that neither gave irritation and the results were excellent.

If I do end up buying a Vector it will be the SS version, as I found the Ti version to be way to light for my liking, sort of shaving with a cartridge razor. Not sure if I will be going down the Vector path though as I found shaving with the DE combos I have to be far more smoother.

For the new year I just wish everybody a safe year as we navigate through covid and just life in general.

A big thanks for this forum and everybody who contributes to this forum, making it a great place to come and share experiences and tips in a hobby we all love.

Hope 2022 is a much better year on the family side of the ledger.

Glad to hear your Dad pulled through mate!

Happy to see you active again on the forum mate, super relieved that your old man is on the mend.
Bummer about your boy and here's hoping it gets sorted for the best!
Happy to help a mate out with a loan and here's to a Happy 2022 full of blessings and bloody good shaves! (y)