Resin Cast Shaving Brush Handles Made in Oz

Tony Forsyth

Man of the Lathe
P&C LE Supplier
Artisan Producer
Hi All,

As most of you will have seen from some of my other posts I have started to cast and make custom shaving brush handles here in Brisbane. I plan to use this thread to show some of my work. If anyone has any questions special requests or would like to see specific colour's used I will try my best to accommodate time permitting of course.
I would really appreciate feedback on colours handle styles and the like and will take all feedback be it positive or negative.
Cheers
Tony.

Some handle casting completed today :)
Cheers
Tony

XnTwPVp.jpg

IHtcTfn.jpg

YIlgby6.jpg

FaNT2Vm.jpg

YZ21OSp.jpg

ytfIlqH.jpg

They look great! Thanks for sharing.

@Tony Forsyth do you have a business website for you're brushes

Not at this stage @SpeedyPC, I am only just venturing into the making of brush handles, but have been turning and casting for several years now. Maybe sometime in the near future we may end up with a website. We shall see how we go. :) Thanks for your interest Cheers Tony.

Nobody knows what depth the chubby three knot is set at since we have never seen an unset knot, or it's specification. You cannot buy one either. Not that it is relevant because loft would need to be set for the knot that is going to be used.

If you're going to make one, leave the knot hole off and let the buyer specify that at time of purchase?

I have a chubby 2 which is a little smaller (26mm). I'd be happy to measure up for you.