Sam & Son

rajkalra

being a fan of the Australian cricket team, RM williams, Oz organic beers recently Shaver Heaven and mostly everything Australian made (proudly) I was wondering what happened to Sam & Son they did have some lovely excellent equipment
about two years ago I wrote to them requesting their teak wood handle shaving brush and some leather travel case etc. etc. and a Mr Sam Frogley replied,

"Hello Raj,

I am sorry but we are living abroad at the moment and not producing any brushes or razor strops. Please include your email on our website Shave-Shack.com.au so we can let you know when we are operating again.

Sincerely

Sam Frogley"

sad that I have not heard again from them ever since,

I was just wondering if anyone here heard from them or know where some of their equipment could still be found
thanks
regards
Raj K

Hmmmm, how strange, Sam and I were in regular communication a while back and he didn't even say goodbye.
Alenka's parents were a bit crook, I think, so that may be the issue 'cause they live overseas.
All his stuff was made to order for him so I doubt you'll find it anywhere else - a shame really.
I hope all is OK for them

I haven't bought from his store in the past, but last year the website stated he was only opening the store every now and then. I guess personal circumstances have meant he's had to close down. It's tough when that happens.