Scam Email

JugV2

Simply boring.
I got this email earlier, it went into junk, no problem.

But who do they expect to snare and how??

Your package is on transit point (Rome). It has been on hold awaiting pickup since April 28th, 2013. You are expected to call or email us with a confirmation of the exact recipient address.

Recipient Postal Details required are stated below;

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS :
TELEPHONE NUMBER :

From our database, it shows your package is coming in with a high priority delivery (highly classified package), so you should attend to this case promptly. You have to Confirm if you wish to come to ROME for pickup of your package or if you want us to deliver to you in your location.

For more info, call us on: +39 328 879 6421, Note this is a highly valuable
delivery and so, you must attend to all messages promptly and get
back to us via sdpf13@aim.com

Looking forward to a prompt response from you.

Kenneth Walter.

(Delivery Sup. Agenzia)

So THAT is why nobody will ship stuff to Italy - everybody presumes that the emails from the poor semi-literate Italian postal service are from scammers ....

Consequently of course, nothing gets delivered!

Hey Jugs that isn't a package from Marco awaiting you?

Speaking of Marco, you have to look at this post Drubs - please please please

It was a couple of years ago but it is timeless!

Last edited:
Speaking of Marco, you have to look at this post Drubs - please please please

It was a couple of years ago but it is timeless!

Try that one.

I'm not a member of YKW, and have nothing to do with Marco, but that post makes him sound like a prize tool.

What's the new one now?

I was tempted to say it was a tiger-tooth handled high-mountain white, harvested from virgin badger (the fur is softer) hand knotted by the artisans on the Isle of Wight, and personally selected for my by Mark, with numerous video conferences made to Gary Young to make absolutely sure this was the best, most exclusive fucking brush ever created, so that sad sacks on brush forums will drool over my purchase in ways too homoerotic (and disturbing) to describe.

But I got an Omega boar. Connaught gave me some money back on the other one and I thought, better spend it on some stuff. Just a faithful knot I know in a jar shaped handle.

You excited yet?

Fixed the link but in case there are problems here is the psot:

I asked Mark to have a brush with a loft of 50 mm and a knot of 26 mm. I also asked him to have the whitest tips possible in the Best grade of hair. Finally I asked him to personally hand inspect my brush before shipping.

Not quite up to Drubs standards ...

BTW are hairs from virgin badgers really softer?

I asked Mark to have a brush with a loft of 50 mm and a knot of 26 mm. I also asked him to have the whitest tips possible in the Best grade of hair. Finally I asked him to personally hand inspect my brush before shipping.

Hand inspected brush......definitely homoerotic.

.....BTW are hairs from virgin badgers really softer?

I highly doubt the rupturing of a hymen, aside from if or not a badger actually has one and if it's possible to determine it's status, would have any affect whatsoever on mammalian physiology.

Last edited:
I highly doubt the rupturing of a hymen, aside from if or not a badger actually has one and if it's possible to determine it's status, would have any affect whatsoever on mammalian physiology.
No, but the biochemical changes which occur through puberty and possibly with ovulation and even the exposure to intercourse and male badger juice, could produce a change in the once virginal badger.

I reckon he should be seeking hair from a pre-pubescent badger.

What a twunt!

I would have been looking at some way to sabotage it if I were Mark.

But then he has such a following ykw that doing so could lose a bit of business.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Male Badger Juice? I'll never be able to look at my brushes the same again!

What a twunt!

I would have been looking at some way to sabotage it if I were Mark.

But then he has such a following ykw that doing so could lose a bit of business.

Simpsons has never been one to worry about upsetting YKN. The last episode produced one of the classic threads, and admin meltdown they've seen since one of their own mods was exposed as a thief, shill, and all round arsehole.

Simpsons has never been one to worry about upsetting YKN. The last episode produced one of the classic threads, and admin meltdown they've seen since one of their own mods was exposed as a thief, shill, and all round arsehole.

Damn, where's the link? :)

Probably shave soap. I'd call before it melts. Post offices in Rome are not air conditioned!