SE use with no cuts!

JugV2

Simply boring.
My package from Mark arrived today; thanks again Mark.

A lovely GEM junior with blade affixed.

The shave was okay, I felt a lot more tactile feedback and heard a lot more noise of bristle being mowed than I do with a DE.

I did two passes and was left with a reasonable shave. Not quite as close as a DE shave but then again this is the first successful shave for me with an SE.

I felt a lot more tugging on the neck than i do with a DE blade. Not sure why.

I am in no way converted, so settle down boys.

It was however a good experience and I intend to keep going with it and see how it improves.

I know Jug, you've got a few really nice looking DEs and you feel sort of guilty. Been there myself. The guilt will pass and they will collect dust.

My package from Mark arrived today; thanks again Mark.

A lovely GEM junior with blade affixed.

The shave was okay, I felt a lot more tactile feedback and heard a lot more noise of bristle being mowed than I do with a DE.

I did two passes and was left with a reasonable shave. Not quite as close as a DE shave but then again this is the first successful shave for me with an SE.

I felt a lot more tugging on the neck than i do with a DE blade. Not sure why.

I am in no way converted, so settle down boys.

It was however a good experience and I intend to keep going with it and see how it improves.

You sound like the perfect candidate to try out the TM shaving way. You are part way there - one more step to shaving Nirvana. :)

Glad it arrived and was unpacked with no cuts - was not entirely happy sending a loaded razor.

Pleased to hear that you didn't slice yourself again - it does get better BTW!

Glad it arrived and was unpacked with no cuts - was not entirely happy sending a loaded razor.

Pleased to hear that you didn't slice yourself again - it does get better BTW!
With that last sentence it seems like you are "coming out" as a SE shaver :p

Thats like the GMH CEO saying they drive a ford.