Sharpologist article on the Gillette Toggle

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
I was reading Leisure guy's blog and he cited this piece I thought people may find interesting (I did) on the Gillette Toggle.

*edit bugger, missed an 'l' in thread title. **edit: fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading Leisure guy's blog and he cited this piece I thought people may find interesting (I did) on the Gillette Toggle.

*edit bugger, missed an 'l' in thread title.
Thanks @todras - very interesting read. I will bring my toggle along on Saturday - I think the adjustability was the game changer for Gillette - the toggle lever looks cool but is a bit clunky - the TTO mech is much better IMHO :shame:

Thanks @todras - very interesting read. I will bring my toggle along on Saturday

I will very much look forward to that, I have never seen one in the flesh and would like to before shelling out for a nickel one someday :)

I will very much look forward to that, I have never seen one in the flesh and would like to before shelling out for a nickel one someday :)
Would you like a loan of my harlot of a toggle?

Would you like a loan of my harlot of a toggle?

Really appreciate the offer but no thank you, I have far too much going on at the moment. I will pick one up eventually when time permits :)

Really appreciate the offer but no thank you, I have far too much going on at the moment. I will pick one up eventually when time permits :)
If you change your mind and am interested at a later date, you know where to find me :)