Status
Not open for further replies.
PlcmfY2l.jpg

Soap: Pb Red Dwarf
Brush: Shavemac
Razor: Rocnel Elite
Blade: Feather (3)
AS: Barristers Reserve Spice
Woken this morning by a phone call from my son. He went to drive to work this morning and found his car in the neighbours driveway as a result of a collision from which the other mystery driver drove away. 'Sydney Life'? I'm just thankful he wasn't in it.
My nephew and his pregnant wife weren't quite so lucky, but still very fortunate, a couple of weekends ago when driving on the highway north of Dubbo and a P plater turned in front of them resulting in a head on from which everyone walked away!
Counting our blessings!

Wow, glad everyone are ok!

AFAIK there is only one Bay Rum. I think AT may be referring to the two bottles. One is the Aftershave Splash, the other is the EDT.

DUH! Sorry, should have thought of that!

xK7YkDkm.jpg

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: @Tony Forsyth P&C LE Platypus Shaving Brush
Soap/Cream: Stirling Soap Bay Rum shaving soap
Razor: Muhle Rocca
Blade: Personna 'Lab Blue' (7)
Post-shave: Stirling Soap Bay Rum splash
Fragrance: Stirling Soap Bay Rum EDT

Blade a little long in the tooth and, while working well, the P&C LE Platypus Shaving Brush is feeling a little exhausted after a big week of excitement around town. Just a shame that @Pbgoose gave @tim33z the 'brush off' and he hasn't had a chance to be part of the fun.

Anyway, the Bay Rum was great, but it is time now for the P&C LE Platypus Shaving Brush to have a little nap ...

xK7YkDkm.jpg

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: @Tony Forsyth P&C LE Platypus Shaving Brush
Soap/Cream: Stirling Soap Bay Rum shaving soap
Razor: Muhle Rocca
Blade: Personna 'Lab Blue' (7)
Post-shave: Stirling Soap Bay Rum splash
Fragrance: Stirling Soap Bay Rum EDT

Blade a little long in the tooth and, while working well, the P&C LE Platypus Shaving Brush is feeling a little exhausted after a big week of excitement around town. Just a shame that @Pbgoose gave @tim33z the 'brush off' and he hasn't had a chance to be part of the fun.

Anyway, the Bay Rum was great, but it is time now for the P&C LE Platypus Shaving Brush to have a little nap ...

Perhaps awaiting an impending little bro or broette?

Pre-shave: Shower/Bloom Water
Brush: Semogue Owners Club - Limited Edition Boar
Soap: Ogallala - Bay Rum, Lemon, Limes & Peppercorn
Str8: Dubl Duck - Goldedge / Dovo - Solingen
Aftershave: Ogallala - Bay Rum, Lemon, Limes & Peppercorn

hDxLIES.jpg

Took the DD&Dovo for a spin today to compare to @bald as expertly honed razors.
Managed to cut whisker but not with the smooth ease and glide of a perfectly honed razor.
Cannot beat the smooth after shave feel of a straight BBS

siNBm19l.jpg

Pre: Coconut Oil
Soap: Pb Lemon Myrtle V1
Brush: Omega 10083
Razor: Boker King Cutter
Lemon Myrtle V1 was one of my early soaps playing around with lower Stearic Acid percentages. Not the best match for a straight razor shave and I don't know whether I'll ever make it to the bottom of this tub.
Not a disaster, just not the best shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.