Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- Brett Mozingo - End Pieces with DG 26mm B3
Soap/Aftershave:- Ariana & Evans - Kaizen
Razor:- Razorock - GC_ 84P
Blade:- Astra SP (3)

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Rooney boar/badger shaving brush
Soap/Cream: APR General Ledger shaving soap
Razor: Vintage Gillette 'Fatboy' Adjustable razor (6)
Blade: Polsilver 'Brown' (3)
Post-shave: APR General Ledger splash
Fragrance: APR General Ledger EDP

Nice end to the [paid] working week

lFGxj9Bl.jpg

Timeless 95
Gillette 7 O'clock SE
Omega 10098
Blue Devil Lavender
Olive Oil + Thayer's Lavender

Sensational :love:

This time I held back on my urge of 'more is better' and only added 6 drops Olive oil + 6 drops water (instead of the 12+12 I been using) and like @SpeedyPC and @alfredus said too much is too much!!!

This amount absorbed fully into my skin and in half the time, the addition of the witch hazel was just the cherry on top..

52279684761_19857b96f9_h.jpg

This time I held back on my urge of 'more is better' and only added 6 drops Olive oil + 6 drops water (instead of the 12+12 I been using) and like @SpeedyPC and @alfredus said too much is too much!!!

This amount absorbed fully into my skin and in half the time, the addition of the witch hazel was just the cherry on top..
I've been on the EVOO trial for a week as well but because my skin is naturally a bit oily have just been using 2-3 drops each water & oil and after emulsifying massaging into the back of the hands before face because my hands need it more than my face :)

I've been on the EVOO trial for a week as well but because my skin is naturally a bit oily have just been using 2-3 drops each water & oil and after emulsifying massaging into the back of the hands before face because my hands need it more than my face :)

OK, OK, better join the party, grabbed this from the pantry -

345958.jpg

ueRaYHe.jpg

Prep: Country Life Tallow/Lanolin/Glycerin Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Paladin Lava Flow Select Badger
Soap: Westman Utopia
Razor: Rex Ambassador (2.5)
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Spoiler (7)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Los Jabones de Joserra Orris Root Aftershave Balm
Scent: Mt Romance Larrikin EdT

What sets the scent of Utopia apart from many similar tobacco/vanilla/warm woods variants is the very pure and authentic tobacco note.

Soap: Westman Utopia

Scent: Mt Romance Larrikin EdT

What sets the scent of Utopia apart from many similar tobacco/vanilla/warm woods variants is the very pure and authentic tobacco note.
So what kind of tobacco? Latakia? Maduro? ;) Good to see your WA products being supported. I have a jacket I bought in Albany over 20 years ago that someone had scented with Mt Romance sandalwood, and I can still smell it whenever I use the jacket. That's longevity for you...

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: @Tony Forsyth P&C Auction LE shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Stirling Soap Co Bay Rum shaving soap
Razor: Vintage Gillette 'Fatboy' Adjustable razor (6)
Blade: Polsilver 'Brown' (4)
Post-shave: Stirling Soap Co Bay Rum splash
Fragrance: Stirling Soap Co Bay Rum EDT

Can never have too much bay rum in your life

lAELyDql.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.