Shave Soap reveal, den dismantle.

giphy.gif

Promise kept(y).

Now back to packing.

Amazing. And almost no lavender to be seen anywhere. ;) (I did notice a Fine Lavender Pour Homme though, but if it's true that's a clone of O&C then it's almost a fougère, so I guess we'll let that pass... :unsure::p)

Really, you have an amazing collection, and I'm very grateful for your having shared samples of what you obviously consider to be highlights to brighten up this sabbatical year. Here's wishing you all the best for your travel back home, and we'll all look forward to hearing from you soon.

Edit: Who would have thunk the humble Parkway tub would provide such a perfect canvas for truly original artwork? :unsure:

Amazing. And almost no lavender to be seen anywhere. ;) (I did notice a Fine Lavender Pour Homme though, but if it's true that's a clone of O&C then it's almost a fougère, so I guess we'll let that pass... :unsure::p)

Really, you have an amazing collection, and I'm very grateful for your having shared samples of what you obviously consider to be highlights to brighten up this sabbatical year. Here's wishing you all the best for your travel back home, and we'll all look forward to hearing from you soon.

Edit: Who would have thunk the humble Parkway tub would provide such a perfect canvas for truly original artwork? :unsure:

Well spotted the Fine Lavender Pour Homme. I actually don't mind this one as it's less intense on the the Lavender floral notes.

Amazing collection! I’ve got maybe 50 soaps I suppose. Most were accumulated some years ago. I’m heavy on the Mike’s, Saponifico Varesino, Catie’s, Shaver Heaven, Barrister & Mann, Mystic Waters and Razorock … among others. I found only 8 soaps in your magnificent collection, that I have.