shavingshoponline soap

I haven;t tried this particular soap but Ginger's Garden makes seriously good soaps and aftershaves so I would expect it to be very good.

i have acquia De Florida.

peforms great as good as any of the other top artisan tallow soaps.
scent is not too strong but its definetly not a scent that deminishes straight after youre done.

I have it. Great quality from GG, lathers easy, offers good glide-protection. flip top container is handy but can be a bit messy.

Scent-wise i would describe it as a sweet and warm oriental sandalwood, proper uplifting and fun......... scent strength is topping the scale, i'd say 8 on a scale of 1-10, so its pretty strong stuff. The aftershave is great stuff too, lasts all day (y)

I haven;t tried this particular soap but Ginger's Garden makes seriously good soaps and aftershaves so I would expect it to be very good.

I would have agreed until yesterday I read Gingers Garden posting "lots of bubbles" in response to "what makes the best lather" question. Bubbles? Hell no! I'm not rushing out try a GG soap if that's what they think is primary.

I would have agreed until yesterday I read Gingers Garden posting "lots of bubbles" in response to "what makes the best lather" question. Bubbles? Hell no! I'm not rushing out try a GG soap if that's what they think is primary.
Lots of bubbles has not been my experience. Are you sure it was not a tongue in cheek comment?