Shipping & Shavemac

Sxot

Artisan Producer
Hi folks,
I received an email from Bernd saying that my brush would be sent on Thursday. Only drama is the office will be shut from the 22nd for two weeks and I will be away during that time. Last order from Bernd took two weeks so I don't think it will be here before I go away. I am a little concerned it might be left in the letterbox or returned to the sender since it might be two - three weeks before I can get back and check on it.

So, I was thinking about asking for express shipping from Bernd. Has anyone got any experience with expedited?
Alternatively, does anyone know how long Aus Post will hang onto a package before returning to sender?

TIA

Hi folks,
I received an email from Bernd saying that my brush would be sent on Thursday. Only drama is the office will be shut from the 22nd for two weeks and I will be away during that time. Last order from Bernd took two weeks so I don't think it will be here before I go away. I am a little concerned it might be left in the letterbox or returned to the sender since it might be two - three weeks before I can get back and check on it.

So, I was thinking about asking for express shipping from Bernd. Has anyone got any experience with expedited?
Alternatively, does anyone know how long Aus Post will hang onto a package before returning to sender?

TIA

Parcel Locker an option?

We have a PO Box. I could get it sent there. Good suggestion. I'd prefer to get it before I go away though!

I have a PO Box for work which is where most of my deliveries go (except for those businesses who ONLY use a courier who can never find my office or I'm not there and I have to pickup from the depot) and when I've told the PO that I will not be around for a while they indicate that they will just keep the stuff till I get back.

Absolutely, agree with everything @Mark1966 said about PO Boxes...

Another (last) option would be a a holding of mail request. Costs some money, but your local post off collects everything for you...

Absolutely, agree with everything @Mark1966 said about PO Boxes...
Another (last) option would be a a holding of mail request. Costs some money, but your local post off collects everything for you...

Okay, cool. Thanks for the advice.
I'll just get him to send it to the PO Box. The Secretary will check it first day back so will all be good.

Hi folks,

TIA
Cant you tell Bernd to hold it until dd/mm?

Or you could send it to me... :)