shout out to vshod.com!

Gurubob

Last week, I was on the stub of my very last Palmolive Tallow Stick, so I shopped around and ordered brands I had yet to try: a few arkos, a tabac and a mennen online from vshod.com in Qld, who got me started and kept me in blades when I started wet shaving in 2017.

The package arrived today and I thought.. this is a bit heavy..

opened it up and there was an apologetic note saying that their mennen supplier had sent them the wrong order, please find enclosed a free selection of sticks to experiment with (until the mennen arrives which they'll send on):

An aladdins cave of soap!
My tabac and my 2 arkos

PLUS (gratis!!)

La Toja!
Windsor
Razorock Lime
Lea
Derby
Sofeel

and
a BOWL.
I'm reminded that they always use express post as well.
So just wanted to give them a shout-out.

Happy shaving
Bob.

Last week, I was on the stub of my very last Palmolive Tallow Stick, so I shopped around and ordered brands I had yet to try: a few arkos, a tabac and a mennen online from vshod.com in Qld, who got me started and kept me in blades when I started wet shaving in 2017.

The package arrived today and I thought.. this is a bit heavy..

opened it up and there was an apologetic note saying that their mennen supplier had sent them the wrong order, please find enclosed a free selection of sticks to experiment with (until the mennen arrives which they'll send on):

An aladdins cave of soap!
My tabac and my 2 arkos

PLUS (gratis!!)

La Toja!
Windsor
Razorock Lime
Lea
Derby
Sofeel

and
a BOWL.
I'm reminded that they always use express post as well.
So just wanted to give them a shout-out.

Happy shaving
Bob.
Amazing customer service!

I just ordered a soap from him yesterday. He used to give me freebies but hasn't done so for a while now. I wonder if it's because I'm always complaining about his website on here? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I didn't know he sold Windsor sticks. I had to settle for the cream when I was shopping for my travel gear.

Also for trying small tucks of 5 blades he is the cheapest around (that I’m aware of).
[by a long way]

#findthatgrailblade

Sam is super generous and always supports our charity auction each year. I encourage all members to at least consider purchases from Vshod, even if the website is circa 2003.

Hope you enjoy the La Toja - one of my favourite sticks and works super well even in a veggie formulation.

Sam is super generous and always supports our charity auction each year. I encourage all members to at least consider purchases from Vshod, even if the website is circa 2003.

Hope you enjoy the La Toja - one of my favourite sticks and works super well even in a veggie formulation.
Well said - except for the 2003 bit, anyway. I'd say 1990. :ROFLMAO: Sometimes I've ordered stuff that I don't need simply because I like the fact that they do to so much trouble (and presumably expense) to keep all sorts of great stuff in stock, and I worry that some day they'll see sense and stop.

I need information on that Windsor stick, my brain keeps telling me it's a possibility Australian-made version????
Straight from his website

WINDSOR SHAVING SOAP STICK (X1 PCE ) - 50G

$11.95 With Free Shipping

• Signature, classic soap scent, subtle and clean Scent
  • Glycerin-based for maximum glide
  • Dermatologist tested, ideal also for sensitive skin
  • Made In Australia
  • Vitamin E Enriched
  • Superior Shaving Soap Creation Formula
  • Made by WINDSOR a World Trusted Brand

Last edited:
Straight from his website

WINDSOR SHAVING SOAP STICK (X1 PCE ) - 50G

$11.95 With Free Shipping

• Signature, classic soap scent, subtle and clean Scent
  • Glycerin-based for maximum glide
  • Dermatologist tested, ideal also for sensitive skin
  • Made In Australia
  • Vitamin E Enriched
  • Superior Shaving Soap Creation Formula
  • Made by WINDSOR a World Trusted Brand
Keep us in the loop on this soap during your shave, I knew it was Australian made version

the link above on the Windsor stick keeps showing up MWF

Found the Windsor shave stick ingredients information

Sodium palmate, Potassium stearate, Sodium palm kernelate, Purified water, Glycerin, Palm acid, Fragrance, Palm kernel acid, Sodium chloride, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium etidronate, Titanium dioxide CI 77891.