shout out to vshod.com!

the link above on the Windsor stick keeps showing up MWF

Found the Windsor shave stick ingredients information

Sodium palmate, Potassium stearate, Sodium palm kernelate, Purified water, Glycerin, Palm acid, Fragrance, Palm kernel acid, Sodium chloride, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium etidronate, Titanium dioxide CI 77891.
That's weird. It did the same thing for me as well :unsure:

Same story here. Bought a couple of items, and Sam threw in a couple of items as gifts. But the best part was that he was quite helpful in answering queries and suggesting things. I might not have made a purchase it if it was based only on the website experience. It is this post that suggested that it's fine to buy from Vshod.

Same story here. Bought a couple of items, and Sam threw in a couple of items as gifts. But the best part was that he was quite helpful in answering queries and suggesting things. I might not have made a purchase it if it was based only on the website experience. It is this post that suggested that it's fine to buy from Vshod.
I was the same. When I decided to get serious about shaving again, and wanted to buy a few different soaps, VSHOD was the first site I came across. There was no way I was going to order on that website, I honestly thought it was a scam. After a few months, I took a chance, what can it hurt to lose $35 on a soap? Not only was it sent same day and arrived a day later, it was packed with items Sam threw in for free. I haven't looked back since.