Siamese Triplets on this site

gthomas04

...was Drubbing's first. AKA Captain Tightarse
Shortly before drifting off to sleep last night I had a sudden blinding insight. I immdeiately go up and started to do some research on the web. Suer enough I discovered that many years ago there was born a set of Siamese Triplets joined at the head. Doctors, when they did some exploratory surgery discovered that the shared a portion of the brain that controlled Obsessive Compulsive behaviour. (This is of course the well known OC Medula ganglion thingy which we will refer to as the OCM). As this was a shared portion of the brain, it was much larger than a normal OCM and the doctors decided their best option was to simply divide into three and leave each child with a portion. The operation was a success and the three were adopted out to various locations around the country. (Their mother was but a poor country girl who had been taken advantage of by an unscrupulous travelling razor salesman).

Anyway over the years these three had no contact with each other except for the occasional buzzing in their OCM. This was an itch they could not scratch - one of them would collect matchbox cars anothe matchboxes while the third would set fire to things.
It wasn't quite what they were being driven too. Until, at last they found the perfect answer - DE shaving. And, as each only had a third of an OCM they of course each only had a third of an obsession. Which, to me anyway perfectly explains why
RazorMonsta (Oh Noble leader) has more blades than anyone in the owrld
Drubbing (Oh Mighty Mod) has enough brushes and soaps he can single use them.
Mark (You got the razor I got the money) Has an enormous collection of Razors.

These three are the Siamese triplets of many years ago. One wonders if they got together in the same room whether they would morph back into a single individual or sit down and try to create the worlds biggest spreadsheet calculating how to use every combination of blades razors brushes and soaps the three of them possess.

Then I went to sleep.

Glen

[video=youtube;9PR_rzF8ofw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw[/video]