Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream Giveaway!

Thank you gentlemen.

All the creams will be shipping today - Please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery into the Southern hemisphere, although that may vary.

Also, you have made a committment to review the product here (good or bad, we can take it), so please ensure that you follow through with your promise.

It's been a pleasure, may I wish you all a bon adieu and my best to you & your families for the w/end ahead.

Mark

Well done Mark!

Look forward to reading the review guys!

Unfortunately the only Simpson i am may be buying in the forseeable future is a washing machine. See May 2014 Aquisitions.

D'oh…teach me to go away on a business trip :sick: (sorry Drubs but the feeling I got needs an emoticon!) Looking forward to your review guys...

It would also be good is samples of these creams found their way into the Travelling Box too ....

Just a thought guys :)

The unscented version is available widely (Simpson site, Mensbiz etc) but I presume these are new releases....

You can buy these new scented versions direct - http://www.simpsonshavingbrushes.com/shop/5/index.htm - but I am yet to see it arrive in any of the stockists which has the original version. Like @Mark1966 I would suspect that Simpsons is sending these review samples out prior to sending them off to the resellers. It might also drive a few extra direct brush sales in the meantime.

Unfortunately Simpsons have it listed in the shop under the 'Limited Edition' category which completely does not fit, maybe @Mark Watterson needs to add a new 'Soaps' category?

You can buy these new scented versions direct - http://www.simpsonshavingbrushes.com/shop/5/index.htm - but I am yet to see it arrive in any of the stockists which has the original version. Like @Mark1966 I would suspect that Simpsons is sending these review samples out prior to sending them off to the resellers. It might also drive a few extra direct brush sales in the meantime.

Unfortunately Simpsons have it listed in the shop under the 'Limited Edition' category which completely does not fit, maybe @Mark Watterson needs to add a new 'Soaps' category?

Thanks, didn't look under limited edition. Keen to try a few if them....

Yeah looks like Mark is seeding interest. Probably jumped on a few forums for freebies. Except YKW…

Not a healthy page that Sp Ed on 300GBP brushes on there...

Hmm, no parcel awaiting me.
Hopefully tomorrow :)

Dunno how it makes it to Tassie before Sydney - I really don't!

mmmmm Vetiver...... nice work. How does the Lavender smell?

There is something about vetiver, at first I wasn't sure about the smell but now I crave it.

I made an essential oil concoction with vetiver and other dark stuff, I call the mix "Skank".

If I put a dash of black musk with it, it smells like .............. nah I better not say.

Anyway waiting here in Sydney too.