Site moved back to proper hosting - report issues here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Hi guys;

We have now moved the site back to the hosting as per before. It is currently all installation, only the database has been brought across and passwords have been changed.

Issues noted:
  • Statistics on main page not working (reinstall plugin expected) - appears to work now, was not previously. Just going to be thankful for that.
  • Smiley images missing - not that Drubbing is concerned - fixed

Tapatalk seems to be working ok for me, and I think most of the images are okay too.

Please report any issues below.

Thanks RM. Site works great, but my Tapatalk doesn't seem to be updating new threads. That might be on my end though, I need some more folks to post to check it properly.

Scratch that; Tapatalk working fine for me. Failure to update was due to some changed settings after an update on my end.

I seem to have to log in a lot more than I used to. Then it goes to a url misdirect message.

I seem to have to log in a lot more than I used to. Then it goes to a url misdirect message.

I imagine this is a cookie issue - I would suggest deleting any cookies or saved passwords from the paste-and-cut.com.au domain, flush your browser cache and close the browser.

Open up again, save the password and see how you go.

Just wanted to let you know RM, the site is running very fast for me now.

Top work mate. I appreciate all of your sleepless nights!

I am glad someone appreciates them, there was one night over the holidays where I was up and doing P&C related stuff all night and just didn't go to bed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.