Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Monsta has announced a possible site outage here.

What are we going to do? How will we survive? Will we have to go to THAT forum instead? Maybe I should just sit and polish my razors?

This is freaking me out and it hasn't even happened yet....

Last edited:
I've just been there. Still full of sycophants but at least the site doesn't go down. Thanks for sharing. I salute your service to the country and the fight against terrorism. How did that large bore Winchester hunting rifle perform? I've got six of them and no deer, moose or grisly stands a chance.

Last edited:
It's not going to be down for *that* long.

OK mate, I think that this was a post that could have benefited from a smiley - it took me a while to get it, maybe I could START to polish my razors [insert smiley if required here]

I've just been there. Still full of sycophants but at least the site doesn't go down. Thanks for sharing. I salute your service to the country and the fight against terrorism. How did that large bore Winchester hunting rifle perform? I've got six of them and no deer, moose or grisly stands a chance.

Well actually it has been going down AND being generally flakey for a while.

I find that my semi-automatic .50 calibre performs better, particularly on the drop-bears and feral politicians we get locally. Glad somebody else here can appreciate good weaponry unlike some of those soft commies that keep posting on what should be a true-blue real man's shaving site

I find that my semi-automatic .50 calibre performs better, particularly on the drop-bears and feral politicians we get locally. Glad somebody else here can appreciate good weaponry unlike some of those soft commies that keep posting on what should be a true-blue real man's shaving site

I think your avatar needs to be more hard-core commmie.

I think your avatar needs to be more hard-core commmie.

Oh dear, just give him a little power and he takes a mile.

Hey Monsta, what do you have to do to become a Mod around here :D

(OOPS - killed my chances with the smiley!)

The answer is we need many more new forum members. Get going and drag some in!