Site update issue reporting thread

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
If you have an issue with functionality of the forum after the upgrades, please post your issues below.

Please remember to let us know the URL you are on, what browser and browser version.

Current known issues:
  • Video embedding does not show up in Firefox v15 - database issue FIXED
  • A template change has broken TapaTalk - working on this now FIXED
  • WYSIWYG Editor issue with some users - Under Review
  • Notifications dropdown stupidly large - Noted and reproduced

Last edited:
The 'What's New ?' link at the top of the page under the Vision Collision logo does not show up all new posts. It's on,y got Razors announcement about the upgrade. When I go to Forums I see there are heaps of new posts.
I'm in Safari on an IPad 2.

That's the new Activity Stream. As new things get posted, it updates.

If you want new posts, you go to the 'new posts' below the "What's New" button. I will attempt to change that at some point.

Meantime, TapaTalk seems to be broken by a template change, I'm trying to fix it.

Tapatalk template change & VaultWiki conflict now fixed.

Everything seems to be working fine both on tapatalk and pc.
Cheers for all of the work you have done mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't post/pm with WYSIWYG editor on. Just get errors. I turned it off, but lose access to all edit widgets.

On PC or Mac?

Can you try another browser? Chrome maybe?

Will boot my MacBook into Lion and have a look. I have Safari, Chrome & FF on it.

Has the text color on individual blog pages changed? It's a bit hard to read now, could it maybe changed to a lighter grey or white to stand out against the blue background?

The Notifications drop down box is huge, fills most of the height of the screen, with the word Inbox in the middle.

WinXP, FF15

Same on mine. Win7 ultimate ff and chrome

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the new Activity Stream. As new things get posted, it updates.

If you want new posts, you go to the 'new posts' below the "What's New" button. I will attempt to change that at some point.

Meantime, TapaTalk seems to be broken by a template change, I'm trying to fix it.

Thanks RM.

Yes, I agree with all of you, it's stupidly large. Looks like an issue with the template styles. I will try to track it down and make it a more sensible size as soon as I can.