Site's lookin' sexy

Thanks! New skin helps a bit, doesn't it.

Next up is some sort of Logo. Need to come up with something soon.

I am happy for members to try and get something together. It has to work on the blue blend above. No particular thoughts on creative/brief as yet, so whatever you can come up with would be welcomed.

Can provide the PSD file, if you are interested I will email it to you. Would prefer a proper AI/EPS file which can be edited and modified, not just a rasterised file dumped on top of the blend. I need to install my copy of CS2 as I never put it back on after my last format.

Although I have the skills to do a logo - it used to be what I did for a living - when you do a logo for yourself then you tend to be your own worst customer/client ever. My last venture I actually farmed the job out to one of the freelancer sites and paid well under $100 for a great logo. I also know a few people that might be interested in whipping me up something quick & simple, yet effective and cheap.

Sadly I have no skills in this area. I remember doing this kind of thing at Uni but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.