Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
The heading should of course read: Some Simpsons Brushes on Clearance Sale

There is a place in the UK with Simpsons on clearance sale at the moment - from a quick look some juicy prices here.

I'm resisting that Milk Churn I want - need to conserve cashflow at present :sad2:

Last edited:
I'm resisting that Milk Churn I want - need to conserve cashflow at present :sad2:

Insane price on the MC2 in Best..... if I had the cash available then I would have already ordered it!

Good prices on TOBS & Salter creams too.

Insane price on the MC2 in Best..... if I had the cash available then I would have already ordered it!

Good prices on TOBS & Salter creams too.

You are right, insane price on the MC2, just a good thing that I have...

... the BEST wife in the world!

Simpsons Milk Churn Best Badger Shaving Brush MC2 on its way! A Christmas present ordered early :) So it sits in its box under December 25 - I can wait!

While I was at it I got a Simpsons Berkeley 46 Best Badger Shaving Brush for my son. OK, so he is only 10 at the moment but he will need a brush when he starts shaving, why not start him out on a Simpsons. By getting the Berkeley I figure he can start on something decent but still have room for me to get him a Chubby later on AND if he does wreck it or loose it I will be less concerned.

Both of those for $104 shipped to OZ is not a bad deal in my view.

Hey Drubbing, did I do OK???? :amazed:

What, you even have to ask? :eek:mg:

My MC2 is also on it's way! My EJ super badger is a little too soft for my Italian soaps so heres hoping the MC2 is up to the task.

What, you even have to ask? :eek:mg:

Yes, I'm trying VERY hard to be good :huh:

My MC2 is also on it's way! My EJ super badger is a little too soft for my Italian soaps so heres hoping the MC2 is up to the task.

WOOT WOOT ! The benefits of being on P&C! :eek:mg:

Even if it is not the BEST brush in the world it has a REALLY cute look :rolleyes:

I'm glad I got my Berkeley when I did - out of stock now....

I'm surprised Drubbing hasn't been around to buy two of each :D

Yes where is Drubbing?

This is not like him to not post in this type of thread.

Or perhaps he's there already, has been in and out of the shop numerous times dallying about, incapable of deciding if he wants best or silvertop or which handle and the owners felt sorry for him and brush users in general and have decided to liquidate their stock and start a business selling second hand cars instead.

Or perhaps he's there already, has been in and out of the shop numerous times dallying about, incapable of deciding if he wants best or silvertop or which handle and the owners felt sorry for him and brush users in general and have decided to liquidate their stock and start a business selling second hand cars instead.

DUH!!! Of course :D

My Milk Churn and Berkeley arrived!!!!

The MC2 is very, very nice. Can't wait till Christmas now....

That was pretty quick Mark. I am quite surprised at the mail speed.

I'm only slightly jealous.

How about the catalogue they included? It's like one of those stupid Homewares ones they leave at your front door.

I am officially registering my annoyance that I didn't jump on this and get some brushes.

Grrrr.

Oh wait but I like chillies...off to the other thread..gentlemen.

;)
:p

How about the catalogue they included? It's like one of those stupid Homewares ones they leave at your front door.

Yes, that was pretty special. A very eclectic range!

I am officially registering my annoyance that I didn't jump on this and get some brushes.

Grrrr.

Oh wait but I like chillies...off to the other thread..gentlemen.

;)
:p

Sorry mate, but to officially register your annoyance you must do so from a XOOM using Tapatalk in triplicate on post template I-P-O-5768. If you would be so kind as to register your annoyance properly it will be noted in due course.

[This post may be recorded and used for training purposes]